XXVII. Replaced

Chapter 27, Replaced
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     " Don't you ever say that, I was there for you when you weren't even there for yourself. "

    ~ Scarlett's POV ~

          "She's already replaced me."

  I said on the phone to Jaden, I was rummaging through my closet trying to look for the perfect outfit for school today.
   Jaden was just sitting on his bed, he was already dressed when I had called him so it was just me.

    "Maybe she's missing you and is trying to get you off her mind?"

    Jaden suggested but I shook my head, all my photos were deleted and she blocked me on all socials.
   I found the perfect outfit and went on pause, I sighed as I got dressed.

      Layla and I have known each other for years and all of a sudden she gets the opportunity of a life time and I'm a speck of dust compared to her.
   I understand that I wasn't famous or even that pretty to begin with but friendship should not dwell on that.

  I sighed as I fixed my hair into a bun and let some hair down, I didn't do any makeup.
   As I was lacing my shoes up, I heard some shuffling noises coming from my phone so I looked over.

    "What in the world are you doing?"

   I asked as I finished getting ready and was now holding my phone, I walked downstairs as I realized Jaden had dropped his phone.

    "I just dropped you, hold on."

   Jaden responded as he crawled under the bed and grabbed his phone again, he looked at me and smiled.
   I laughed a bit and set my phone up on the counter to show him the complete outfit of the day.

     He motioned me to turn around which I gladly did, he began to hype me up.

   Scarlett's Outfit

     "You own a lot of skirts, did you know that?"

    Jaden asked as I made myself lunch and began to make breakfast.

   "I mean it's my closet Jaden, I think I know what I own and don't own. But it's still shorts and skirts weather."

    I responded with a chuckle, I packed my lunch and grabbed my strawberry yogurt.
   I poured some M&Ms, I grabbed a spoon and went to the living room.

   "So, you're still on bad terms with Layla?"

   "Yes, yes I am and we will stay on bad terms until I am over it or until she apologizes."