XLVIII. Wildest Dreams

Chapter 48, Wildest Dreams
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I do not own the song Wildest Dreams, it belongs to the one and only break up song queen, Taylor Swift.
I do remake some lyrics to fit the perspective of Scarlett, but other than that I own nothing nor did I play any part of creating this music.

" You do realize that you're always in my head right? "

~ Jaden's POV ~

Scarlett and I were watching the new Netflix movie, Adam's Project when she got up quickly and walked to her closet.
She pulled out a notebook and grabbed a glitter green pen, she sat beside me, turning on her lamp.

"What are you doing?"

I asked peering over her shoulder, she began to write quickly.
Scarlett stood quiet, she only took breaks from writing when her hand began to cramp up but other than that she was writing away like there was no tomorrow.

I paused the movie for her so she didn't miss anything, I laid down and went on my phone until she finished.
This took her about fifteen minutes to come up with, she smiled proudly at her notebook before putting it in the middle for me to see.

"Read it! It's my new song!"

Scarlett said happily, I laughed at her excitement and kissed her cheek before grabbing her notebook.

Wildest Dreams
by Scarlett Elizabeth Delmonico

Verse 1

In my head, I wanna get out and drive out in the city, away from the crowds.
I thought heaven can't help me now, nothing lasts forever.

But this is going to take me down

Pre-Chorus

He's so tall and handsome as hell, he makes me blush, yeah, he does it so well.
I can see the end, just as it begins, my one condition is...

Chorus

Say you'll remember me, standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset babe.
My pink lips and your rosy cheeks, say you'll see me again even if it's just in your, wildest dreams.

Ah-ha~
Wildest dreams
Ah-ha~

Verse 2

I said "no one has to know what we do."
We look out of the window, we're staring at the moon.
Yeah, his voice is a familiar sound but nothing lasts forever.

This is getting good now..

Pre-Chorus

He's so tall and handsome as hell, he makes me blush, yeah he does it so well.

As we share our very last kiss, my last request it is...

Chorus

Say you'll remember me, standing in a white dress, staring at the sunset babe.
My pink lips, your rosy cheeks, say you'll see me again even if it's just in your...

Wildest Dreams

Ah-ha~

Wildest Dreams

Ah-ha~

Bridge

You'll see me at midnight, holding onto you so tight.
Burning, it, down.

Someday when you leave me, I pray these memories follow you around.

You'll see me at midnight, holding onto you so tight.
Burning, it, down.

Someday when you leave me, I pray these memories follow you around.

Pre-Chorus

Say you'll remember me standing in a white dress, staring at the sunset babe.
My pink lips, your rosy cheeks, say you'll see me again even if it's just pretend...

I closed the notebook and looked at Scarlett, I loved the song.
It was gorgeous and it just made me feel giddy inside, she pointed to the bottom with a proud smile.

I followed her finger and felt my cheeks heat up a bit, was it me or was it now getting hot?

To my boyfriend, I always see you in my wildest dreams.

"You're an amazing songwriter."

I complimented her as I handed her book back, she smiled and kissed my cheek.
I watched as she put the notebook back into the closet, she sat beside me, turning the lamp off.

"I had a lot of inspiration lately and some good teaching."

Scarlett answered, her face fell a bit as she finished her sentence and I knew why.
She hadn't spoken to her mom since the argument, I know she misses her but she was too stubborn to pick up the phone and call her.
I kissed her temple and pulled her onto my chest, I stroked her hair as I began to resume the movie.

I looked down at my right hand, ring finger.
I never took off the butterfly ring unless I was showering but other than that I kept it on, this was like a promise ring before we even began to date.

I was snapped out of my thoughts with soft snores escaping Scarlett's mouth, I looked down and smiled.
I covered her with a blanket and turned off the movies, I put her phone to charge so it would be full battery when she woke up.

I changed the LEDs to a dark green and cuddled her, I couldn't stop the butterflies in my stomach.
Neither could i slow down the loud beatinf of my heart when she held onto my tightly, the song was beautiful just like her if I'm honest.

I always reminded her everyday, I never wanted he to forget how much she meant to me.
I never wanted her to forget how much I'm happy to be with her.

I never wanted her to forget how much I love her, but I would never tell her that in case it was still early in the relationship although we were about to go on a month.

After making sure she was actually asleep and not faking it, I leaned down in her ear and whispered softly.

" You do realize that you're always in my head right? "