~ Chapter 10: Final Battle ~

Back to Agrabah that's being shrouded in red clouds. Inside the palace, Iago has the Sultan tied up like a marionette as he shoves the crackers in his mouth, and Jasmine is chained next to the throne, while Razoul is all chained up and gagged inside the cage.

"Puppet ruler want a cracker? Here's your cracker. Shove 'em all right down your throat. Here, have lots!"

Jafar pulls the chain, and Jasmine walks up to him holding an apple. Poor Sultan is getting his mouth shoved by crackers. Jasmine couldn't take it and pleaded.

"Stop it! Jafar, leave him alone!"

Jafar gestures Iago to stop for a second as he did. Then Iago continues.

"It pains me to see you reduced to this, Jasmine."

He takes a bite out of the apple she is holding.

"A beautiful desert bloom such as yourself should be on the arm of the most powerful man in the world."

He waves his finger and a crown appears.

"What do you say, my dear? Why, with you as my queen..."

She picks up a glass of wine and throws it in his face.

"Never!"

Razoul smirks through the gag.

"I'll teach you some respect!"

She falls back as he raises his hand to slap her. Then he stops.

"No. Genie... I have decided to make my final wish. I wish for Princess Jasmine to fall desperately in love with me."

Jasmine gasps. Razoul looks like he's going to puke at any minute. Meanwhile, Aladdin and Y/N race back into town. Genie imitates as Buckley again.

"Ah, master-- there are a few addendas, some quid pro quo-"

Jafar roughly grabs his beard.

"Don't talk back to me, you stupid blue lout! You will do what I order you to do... slave!"

Jasmine looks up and sees Aladdin and Y/N in the window, motioning her to play along. Razoul looks to where she's looking and is relieved to see Y/N again. Jasmine stands and puts the crown on her head, beginning her act..

"Jafar! Hm, I never realized how... incredibly handsome you are."

Genie's jaw drops. Jafar smirks.

"That's better."

He pulls the Genie's jaw up like a shade.

"Now... pussycat, tell me more about...myself."

"You're... tall... and dark..."

"Yes?"

"Well dressed..."

Jafar walks over to her. Aladdin and Y/N jumps down with Abu and True and Genie sees them.

"Al! Y/N! Al, Y/N, little buddies!"

The siblings shushes him to be quiet.

"Shh!"

Genie literally zips his mouth shut, then unzips it.

"Al, Y/N, I can't help you--I work for senor psychopath, now."

His head turns into Jafar's, then back.

"What are you gonna do?"

"Hey--We're a street rat and mouse, remember?"

Aladdin rezips Genie's mouth.

"We'll improvise." Y/N said.

Aladdin slides down a pile of coins and hides close to Jafar and Jasmine while sneakily goes over to the cage where Razoul is in and begins to unlock. Jafar's back is to Aladdin as he stares at Jasmine.