~ Epilogue ~

Jasmine walks over to Aladdin. They hold hands, but both look sad. They're not the only one as Razoul and Y/N hold hands, looking sad.

"Jasmine, I'm sorry I lied to you about being a prince."

"I know why you did."

"Well, I guess...this... is goodbye?"

Genie pokes his head around the corner shocked at what he is hearing.

"Oh, that stupid law. This isn't fair--I love you." Jasmine confessed.

Genie wipes away a tear.

"Al, no problem. You've still got one wish left. Just say the word and you're a prince again."

"But Genie, what about your freedom?" Y/N asked.

"Hey, it's only an eternity of servitude. This is love."

He leans down next to Jasmine and Razoul.

"Al, you're not gonna find another girl like her in a million years. Believe me, I know. I've looked. And I know you won't find another man like him, Y/N."

"Jasmine, I do love you, but like my sister said, I've got to stop pretending to be something I'm not."

"I understand."

They take one final look into each other's eyes, Y/N gives Razoul a kiss on a cheek, then Aladdin and Y/N turns to the Genie.

"Genie, I wish for your freedom." he said.

Genie cracks his fingers.

"One bona fide prince pedigree coming up. I--what?"

Aladdin holds the lamp up to Genie.

"Genie, you're free!"

A transformation scene ensues, in which the shackles fall off Genie's wrist and the lamp falls uselessly to the ground. Genie picks it up and looks at it.
He can't believe it.

"Heh, heh! I'm free. I'm free."

He hands the lamp to Aladdin.

"Quick, quick, wish for something outrageous. Say "I want the Nile." Wish for the Nile. Try that!"

"I wish for the Nile."

"No way!!"

Genie then laughs hysterically. He bounces around the balcony like a pinball.

"Oh does that feel good! I'm free! I'm free at last! I'm hittin' the road. I'm off to see the world! I--"

He is packing a suitcase, but looks down and sees Aladdin and Y/N looking very sad.

"Genie, I'm--I'm gonna miss you."

"We won't forget about you."

"Me too, Al, Y/N. No matter what anybody says, you'll always be a prince and a guard to me."

They hug. The Sultan steps forward.

"That's right. You've certainly proven your worth as far as I'm concerned. It's that law that's the problem."

"Father?" Jasmine questioned.

"Your Highness?" Razoul questioned.

"Well, am I sultan or am I sultan? From this day forth, the princess shall marry whomever she deems worthy."

She smiles widely and runs into Aladdin's arms. Y/N smiles and hugs Razoul.

"Him! I choose... I choose you, Aladdin."

"Ha, ha. Call me Al."

"I love you, Razoul."

"I love you too, my flower."

They are about to kiss when giant blue hands pull everybody together. Genie is decked out in a Hawaiian shirt with golf clubs and a Goofy hat.

"Oh, all of ya. Come over here. Big group hug! Mind if I kiss the monkey and a snake?"

He kisses Abu and True.

"Ooh, hairball! Well, I can't do any more damage around this popsicle stand. I'm outta here! Bye, bye, you two crazy lovebirds. Hey, Rugman: ciao! I'm history! No, I'm mythology! No, I don't care what I am--I'm free!"

The Genie flies up into the blue sky leaving a trail of sparkles behind him.

Skip to the fireworks exploding over a nightscape. Aladdin and Jasmine are flying on Carpet in their nice royal outfits. Below them, Y/N and Razoul are riding on their horse as they gallop together through the desert.

"A whole new world

A whole new life

For you and me! (A whole new world!)"

The four fly and run off into the moonlight, and after they have disappeared, the moon turns and reveals the Genie's laughing face. Suddenly the page is grabbed "off the projector", the Genie lifts it up and looks at the readers.

"Made ya look."

He drops the page back to normal, with the normal moon.

~ THE END ~

"You have been a fabulous audience. Tell you what, you're the best audience in the whole world. Take care of yourselvea. Good night, Alice. Good night, Agrabah. Adios, amigos." Genie said, ending the speech.