Chapter 3 Hunters day

Narrator/me:
You woke up to a bunch of fluff in your face, you were confused and tried to scoot away but you were immediately pulled close by whatever this fluff belonged to.

You tilt your head to look up and see Hunter. 'It wasn't a dream' you think to yourself. You try to scoot but can't, as Hunter just pulls you close. "Hunter come on, didn't you say you needed to go to school?" You say groggily.

"N-never" he reply's quietly. "Ah come on" you say barley raising your voice. "Ok fine...just *yawn give me 10 minutes" "alright" you say giving in to hunters cuddles.

————————-

You wake up once again but this time Hunter isn't next to you. You sit up. "Huh did he leave already?"
"Nope in the bathroom!" "Oh"
Hunter walks into the room. "Morning sunshine" Hunter says with a toothy grin. "Sunshine?" "Yea it's a nickname I came up with for you"

"Do you not like it?" Hunter asked
"No no it's fine, it's cute" you say giving a small smile. "Ah that's good" Hunter replies with a pleased look. You begin to look Hunter up and down he's wearing a light red uniform, with a red tie and dark red pants. and on the side of his shirt is a patch that has the instals F.H.S
With a red cat. (like on the cover)

Hey what do those initials mean? The ones on your shirt?" "Oh you mean the patch? It stands for Feline High School." Only felines and animals in the cat family are allowed." Hunter stated.

'Such a creative name for a school' you thought to yourself sarcastically. Anyways I gotta go, I'll be back home at 2:50" "ok" "oh almost forgot what are the 3 rules?"
"Don't leave the house,keep all blinds closed, and don't answer the door no matter what." "Good job" Hunter says kindly.

"Alright but I really gotta go now I'll see you later, bye y/n!" "Bye Hunter!" You yell back to him as he goes down the hall. You heard the front door close. 'Welp guess I'm alone now...what to do' you got up and walked to the living room. Grabbing the remote you turned the tv on.

"Wonder what's on tv?" You say as you flip through many channels until you find zooflix again (why is that so funny to me?) anyways you tried searching up one of your favorite shows but when typing it in on the space bar it didn't show up. 'Guess I'll just have to watch something random then.'

Eventually you found an documentary about space travel.
This was the closest thing to what you tried to search up previously.
But this was actually pretty interesting for you.

—————————

Hunter pov:
I had arrived at school, and hurried into the school and entered the gym quickly grabbing an apple and running to my class. 1st period was easy considering it was science we did an experiment with salt and sugar, a little boring but I'll take it.

And after 2nd period it was math, aka the worst subject ever, it's so boring but I'm really good at it.
And after 3rd period which was history it was finally time for lunch my favorite time of school.(?) I sat alone like usual, I don't have any friends but that's okay I've got books.

I had already packed a lunch with me which consisted of some meat and a few carrots so I can stay healthy. After finishing, I went to the library and took a book out of my backpack called "tails of fire"
(Get it?)
Eventually I found a good spot to stop and went outside to walk on the track. And eventually lunch ends and I head back inside for 4th period,health. The rest of the day went smoothly. And finally after 6th period it was time to go home. As I got on the bus I began wondering about y/n what was there life like back In their world?

Did they also have school? If so how does it work? is it like mine? I put those thoughts aside as the bus came to my stop. I got off the bus excitedly finally being able to see
y/n.

I took out my keys and unlocked the door. I kicked my shoes off like usual and walked into the living room. "I'm home!" I yell. "Hey Hunter!" Y/n yells back.

Y/n pov:
Hunter walked into the living room. "so how was school today?" I ask giving a smile. "Oh it was good nothing out of the usual just a little boring." "Oh ok" Hunter then went to his room to. I decide I watched enough of this new show and chose to watch something better.

After scrolling for a bit I found something, it was a cooking show,
I turned it on and went into the kitchen and opened the fridge. I saw some eggs so I decided to scramble me some for dinner.

I made the decision to make 2 plates for me and Hunter. After a couple of minutes I finished the eggs and sat down at the table just in time for Hunter to walk out of his room. "Hey Hunter I made some eggs, for us to eat." "mmm smells good, you're a good cook" "Thank you" "Hm" after we finished our eggs we sat on the sofa to continue watching some more of the cooking show.

And after the 10th episode me and Hunter decided it was time for bed.
After I got on some clean pajamas I huddled into bed waiting for Hunter to get done with his shower.
'I should probably take one in the morning.' You thought to yourself.

Narrator/me:
After waiting for a couple of minutes you fell asleep as you couldn't keep your eyes open while waiting for Hunter. Once Hunter was down with his shower he wrapped a towel on and went into his room to grab some clothes. After getting dressed in the bathroom Hunter crawled into bed beside you.

"Hey y/n" Hunter said quietly. "ZZZ"
"Oh you're asleep...goodnight y/n" Hunter said as he placed a kiss on your cheek and snuggled up to you.

ElLo! (why did I say it like that?)
Anyways hope you're enjoying this book also I think there will be a little more "conflict" in the next chapter but I guess you have to wait for that mwahahahaha!

-Glass