movie night (fluff)

request by: Catk30

thanks for the request lovely <3

**********************************************************************

Dream had been busy all day and had no time to give his boyfriend George, attention.

George wanted to invite Dream on a movie date night in the living room. He went to the guest room and gathered all the blankets and pillows he could find and brought them downstairs quietly. He then started picking up and constructing the pillow/blanket fort for him and Dream.

After about half an hour of building, he was done. Tippy toeing to their bedroom, he opened the door quietly. He stood in the doorway, waiting for Dream to notice him. He didn't notice until I huffed loudly.

Dream POV (first person)

I was editing the whole day and had no time to give George any attention. Sure, I felt bad, but I needed this video to be done by today. I kept on editing until I heard George going up and the stairs. I smiled to myself as I thought about him.

About 30 minutes later, I heard my door open. I didn't look towards him because I knew I would get distracted. I heard him huff so I finally turned my head. I smiled warmly at him when I realised he was wearing my hoodie and small shorts that was just showing at the bottom. He ran a sweater paw along his head as he walked towards me.

"Are you done? I wanna ask you something", he mumbled.

"No baby, I'm not done but I am almost", I replied back.

He hummed in response and stood in front of me. I cocked a brow but he smiled cutely at me. I smiled back. He turned around so his back was facing me and then sat down on my lap. He turned on my lap so his back was resting on my arm and the side of his head was laying on my chest. I almost awwed out loud from how cute he was.

"Finish and then gimme your attention", he stated.

I nodded and continued with what I was doing. After a bit, I finally turned my monitor off and rolled my chair back with George still in my lap, unmoving.

"Baby? I'm done", I said quietly.

He slowly opened his eyes and stood up. He faced me and started playing the the strings of my hoodie.

"I have something set up downstairs", he said shyly.

I grinned and asked "What is it?"

"Do you wanna have an at-home date with me? You never gave me attention today", he said nervously.

"I'm sorry baby. I would love to go on your at-home date. What is it?", I asked curiously.

His eyes lit up and at me saying yes and grabbed my shoulders bringing me down to his height. Giving me a quick peck on the lips, he grabbed my hand and pulled me down the stairs.

I laughed as he giggled. We got to the living room and my eyes widened.

"Aww, thank you baby. This is so wonderful! Is it a movie date?", I asked with love.

He nodded and said "I didn't make the snacks because I didn't wanna make it without you", he said after my reaction.

We headed to the kitchen and put the popcorn into the microwave after adding the butter. As I was waiting for the popcorn to be done, George rummaged through the cupboards and pulled out Skittles. After gathering everything in a bowl, we headed to the living room.

We entered the fort and laid down on the blanketed floor. I smiled when he laid on top of me. He tucked his head into the crook of my neck and gave me kisses on my nape while I ran my hands down his sides and kissing his cheek.

"Do you wanna start the movie now?", he asked after giving me one last kiss on my lips.

"Of course baby", I responded.

I sat up and put George back in my lap. As I sat cross-legged on the floor, his ass/butt/bum/bottom (idk what to call it😭) was seated in my lap while his legs were spread out in front of him.

After choosing a movie, we raided the snacks we had brought from the kitchen. During the movie, a sad scene came on. George started crying while I just giggled at his reaction and ran my hand through his curly dark brown locks multiple times.

"Aww, poor baby. Don't cry", I teased him jokingly.

He sniffed and said "Shut up you moron".

I scoffed and pulled him closer to my chest. I kissed the top of his head and laid down behind me. I turned him over so his stomach was laying on mine and his head was sitting snuggly on my chest. We fell asleep after a while while the movie never stopped playing.

That's how our movie night date ended.

***************************************************************

a/n okay guyssssss, what do ya think? i hope i didnt do too bad. if u want me to change some things, just message and i can add/change things! eat, drink, sleep!

word count: 818