just some smut (smut)

a/n this is a collab done with my best friend riley. yes, this is smut. they do stories on their ao3 account but they wont tell me what their account name is :( anyways, enjoy some smut? sorry for not posting, after this i also wont be posting for a while cuz i need to focus on my studies :(

TOP GOGY LESS GOOOO

George grabbed Dream's thighs, holding his legs with his ass raised so that he had a good view of where he was going down. Dream bit down on his lower lip as George licked around his hole, teasing him by being so close yet not going where he so desperately needed him to.

A loud moan escaped Dream's lips as George finally licked his hole, before inserting his tongue. George knew just how much Dream loved getting rimmed, and he loved hearing and watching him turn into a moaning mess underneath him.

George raised his head, sitting on his knees with Dream's legs wide open for him. He rubbed the blonde's hole with his thumb, and as soon as Dream opened his mouth to tell him to do something, he inserted the finger in him. George simultaneously jerked off his own cock as he took in the glory of how gorgeous Dream looked, all hot and bothered while getting fingered.

One finger soon became two, and two became three. Even though it had been months since the two had sex, George still remembered Dream's body better than anything, and he knew when Dream was ready.

George removed his fingers as he rubbed his cock between Dream's ass. Dream held his own dick, slowly tugging on it as George grinded against him. George held the base of his dick, and slapped it against Dream's hole a couple of times before grabbing the condom wrapper and tearing it open.

Once he was covered in latex and lube, George slowly went in. It had obviously been a while since Dream bottomed, so George was as gentle as possible. Dream wrapped his legs around George's ass, and held onto his shoulders tightly. George pressed kisses all over Dream's face, reassuring him that it was alright.

After Dream had adjusted to George's size, he nodded, giving him the go-ahead to move. George connected his lips with Dream's as he went in and out slowly. He was holding himself up on one elbow and the other hand was grabbing Dream's hair, tugging on the golden locks softly... for now.

"You look so fucking beautiful like this," George said as he continued to fuck Dream slowly, "All flustered underneath me."

"Georgie... I swear if you don't start fucking me harder, I'm going to lose it." Dream breathed out.

"Oh yeah?" George smirked. He raised his hips, removing himself from Dream completely, he rested his forehead on Dream's as he continued, "You want it hard, huh?"

As Dream opened his mouth to reply, George thrusted in. He went all inside in a single go and Dream moaned out loudly, pushing his hips up to meet George's. George continued with his long, deep thrusts but still maintained a low pace. He was going to make Dream beg if the boy wanted it faster.

"I know what you're doing George.." Dream closed his eyes shut as George hit his sweet spot over and over again.

"And what may that be?" George asked as he tugged on Dream's hair harder, simultaneously kissing, sucking, and nipping at his neck.

"You're fucking torturing me," Dream answered, his nails digging into George's back as he attempted to move his hips, if George wasn't going to go faster, then he would take the matters in his own hands.

"Tell me what you want," George whispered with another deep thrust, "And I'll give it to you."

"I want.. I want you to fuck me George, hard and fast, please Georgie, please." Dream said. George lifted himself slightly, making some distance between their bodies as he looked down at his tense boyfriend underneath him.