chap -11

Taehyung was getting ready for the office his bun was making him breakfast .

He went towards kitchen and hugged his bun and kissed him on cheeks.

"2 mins tae everything is ready "jungkook said .

"Don't hurry up bun I know this all new to you baby don't take too much Budden baby make it slow ". taehyung said continued holding him.

Jungkook placed food infront of him
"Will you not eat bun"taehyung aske d looking at only one plate infront of him.

"No tae I need to complete house works firs t after that I will eat "jungkook said filling drink in glass .

"Listen bun you don't need to all the work baby I your husband baby I have  equal responsibility . Don't over work yourself baby I will always help you remember.i have always set our bed baby so while your doing breakfast so eat with ok "taehyung gave a long lecture to jungkook .

Other was simply overwhelmed by how thoughtful he was.

Taehyung kissed on jungkook fore head "Bye bun see you in evening".
"Bye hyung".

Taehyung entered the office many were congratulating with bouquet.
He entered his office .then pink hair boy entered the cabin.

"Good morning taehyung "jimin entered with bright smile.

"Good morning jimin "taehyung said settling on the office chair.

"Taehyung mr.jeon was coming to meet you about at 11".jimin said looking at his tab.

"Ok chim I will be ready ".

At the meeting
"Good morning uncle"he said bowing to Jeon .

"Good morning taehyung".

"Taehyung actually soon you will be come ceo of Jeon company too as you don't want become ceo now I want you to take Over company after our deal he are some files related to it".Jeon said handling him files.

"Yes uncle I want to gain experience while working for our project so when I become ceo it will useful
". taehyung said taking the files .

"Good taehyung then I will take leave ".Jeon left the office.

( If your navie even a little thing the other does will make them great in your eyes this were they take advantage of you)