chap-34

Next day jungkook went to his office .

He called every single employee to the cabin.

"From today anything happens in company about anything you should contact me not my dad he is now got down from his work".

"And  taehyung will be join after 1 week and i want not single employee to distrub him or you will see want I do "jungkook said with cold glare.

"And I am changing your lunch timing and when there will taehyung in canteen I want everyone to get out of that place ".

"Am I clear ".

"Yes sir they said and left ".

"I will take care of you baby you had enough now". jungkook said.

He opened his desk cabin he saw the chain that taehyung gave him he  always bring it with to the office .

He took the chain and kissed these.

Tears were flowing from his eyes .

"I sorry baby for being horrible person ".

1 week was passed taehyung entered office today was different noone was giving him cold stare nothing infact no one looking at him.

He went into his cabin but someone  was also working there .

"Good mr.kim ceo wants to meet you at the cabin ".

Taehyung gave nod and went inside
Cabin.

Only jungkook was there no mr.jeon

"Oh good morning mr.kim "jungkook said.

"Why your secretary is working in my office". taehyung asked .

"Actually you will be my secretary form now on ". jungkook said getting up.

"Do you have any objection cause as per agreement you need work what ever role assign to you "jungkook said .

Taehyung closed his eyes took a deep breath .

"Now you want to make your slave ".

"What ever come to your mind mr.kim " jungkook said .

"And this is your cabin "jungkook said pointed cabin which is attached to him.

Taehyung went to his cabin and sat there for two hours .

Jungkook didn't assigned any work to him .

Taehyung just sat there slowly he closed his eyes and slept on the table.

Jungkook got up and saw taehyung was sleeping on table he took slow steps towards him .

He know other was deep sleeper.

He went near him he slowly caressed his hair he whole face was his heart was beating loudly.

Jungkook may faked some emotions but it was always he became red when taehyung was around .
He was too week to handle taehyung lovely stare .

He slowly leaned and kissed his forehead .

"I love you baby so much but you can hate me baby I know am a monster"he kissed again on his forehead and left the cabin.