chap-29

Jungkook just stood there on spot when taehyung said .

He words kept repeating on his he held his head .

"What are saying taehyung what is truth "jungkook asked to him .

It was too much him to see taehyung like that he can see how taehyung was looking .

Tears slowly falling down form his eyes .

"What is truth "jungkook again repeated the sentence.

After few days Jeon's where holding party on there success of deal.

Taehyung entered party

(His outfit pc-google )

He just went directly to bar counter and sat there.
He looked around then he saw jungkook his heart skipped beat seeing jungkook.

(Outfit pc-google)Jungkook looked at taehyung there world stopped they were just looking into eachother eyes without saying anything thing

(Outfit pc-google)
Jungkook looked at taehyung there world stopped they were just looking into eachother eyes without saying anything thing .

Taehyung broke eye contact and looked away.

Jungkook meeting his business partners .

A beautiful girl came to him asked for dance he didn't say no so they went to dance.

Taehyung saw how jungkook was dancing with her he kept in drinking alcohol .

Jungkook turned his saw how taehyung was looking glaring att the girl in his hands he just got up left they area..

Jungkook excused and followed taehyung who went to room his was stumbling a lot jungkook entered room and closed the door .

Taehyung was about fall but jungkook held which made both of them to fall on bed . taehyung was top jungkook there faces were so close.jungkook heart start to beat fastly .

Taehyung looked at "bun you finally back baby I missed you so much I know it was dream baby thank you so much bun everything was just a dream baby your safe and sound in my arms baby ". taehyung said caressing his cheeks .

Jungkook just looked at his eyes which again showing those adoration that he used to see a 3 weeks back.

"I missed you so much bun"taehyung and kissed jungkook on lips .

Taehyung slowly started to move his lips on others .

Jungkook again those felt those butterflies in his stomach which he tried to avoid but was impossible.

He finally kissed him back he can't hold back for more.

He moved his hands towards taehyung hair and currled his finger in his jet back messy hair .

Taehyung held jungkook waist and kissed him back roughly .they both kissed each other with passion jungkook felt peaceful after many day his heart felt peaceful after many days .

The kiss slowly turned to messy make out .
When both of them out breath taehyung broke the kiss and attacked jungkook neck and started to kiss on his neck leaving marks on the neck and collarbone .

Jungkook moved he head to give more access to taehyung.
But stopped kissing .

"But bun even though it was all dream but listen to me bun I will never lied to you bun everything was true .just find my truth baby help me like you helped me in office
I don't have any thing against me bu plz try bun I never lied to you bun I love so much "taehyung kissed him last time and Black out.on Jungkook.
He nuzzled his head in jungkook neck . jungkook hugged him tightly tears were flowing form .it was hard form him to see him broken.

Jungkook was just thinking whatever taehyung said.

What it was illusion were are seeing?.

Is taehyung real mom is dead ?

Many questions were revolving his head he needs to find answers.

He wants to know the truth.
and he will.