chap-40

Taehyung saw how jungkook was just laughing and moving out of the club .

He was laughing like manic.

Taehyung leaved Jennie he tried to follow him but he lost in mid way.

He went towards home .he layed he kept on thinking about jungkook he can the pain in his eyes .about something he can't comprehend what it is .

He doesn't know how many days it will continue like that.

It was next jungkook and namjin went to meet daehyun.

They went to kim daehyun office.

"Oh jungkook your hear "daehyun asked getting up.

"Sungho is not picking up his calls have you seen him". daehyun asked.

Jungkook smirked at that
"Yes mr.kim  he safely with me ".

"What do you mean ".

Jungkook move forward .
"Am saying your lovely son is in our basement ".

"Why the he is doing there what you did to him". daehyun asked with rage in his voice.

"Don't worry he is alive atleast for now but you told me what I want I will surely release him .".

"What do you want ".

"Just want to where is Kim chaeyon".

"Who?".

"Kim chaeyon mr.kim your first wife "

Daehyun was shocked how all these jungkook knows he earsed every one who know about there relationship.

"Kim chaeyon that bitch my first wife there is no proof that she is my wife ".

Jungkook smirked at he .

"You erased everything mr.kim but not this "jungkook said showing phone  album of there marriage actually daehyun doesn't know about this was found in taehyung's cupboard which daehyun doesn't know.

"You think you will kidnapped my son and I will tell you all truth jungkook never I built this Empire even if I have to sacrifice my son I will not hesitation "kim daehyun said.

Jungkook laughed when he heard that" I know mr.kim how low person you are wanna know something interesting ".

He showed the vedios of his illegal work also.
"And mr.kim I will take 2 min to me send this photo album to you father in law you what will happen if he knows ". jungkook said.

Daehyun gritted his teeth.

"Why doing this ".
"As I said mr.kim I just want to know about kim cheyon ".

"Who are you and why you want to know about her". daehyun asked.

"Remember you both had son "jungkook asked .

"Am kim taehyung not kim jungkook your son I want to know where my is "jungkook lied he can't drag taehyung in it .

"You can't be son".

"I your son accept it mr.kimjust tell where mom is or else you know what I will do".

"Yes I killed her you know what I didn't kill her completely she was alive I just burried her alive."daehyun said smiling manically.

"Where is she"jungkook asked he froze on spot when daehyun that he burried her alive.

"In the house  living under the sofa ".
Daehyun said.

Jungkook left after that.

"You know the truth but  you will not be alive after this". daehyun said .

He took phone "I am sending you photo I want him dead after party ".