chap-41

Tonight is party and jungkook said he will release his son but not this soon he can't trust this man.

Taehyung and jimin are coming to the party .

Jungkook went inside the party hall.

He saw jimin and taehyung where already there.

Taehyung looked at him .he just looked at taehyung there eyes met but jungkook looked away .he will know everything thing jungkook doesn't know how taehyung will take it when he will know the truth.

The party stared kim daehyun entered the party jungkook saw how taehyung was so shocked by seeing him.he shivering seeing him .he wants to held him but he can't jimin held his hand tightly.

Jin went on stage .

"We have special guest kim daehyun so we have special vedio we made for him ".

Jungkook just looked at taehyung .

The vedio of daehyun when jungkook entered the his office where he was admitting that he killed kim chaeyon and how he burried her .
Every was so shocked when they saw the vedio .

Kim daehyun looked at jungkook with rage in his eyes.

Jungkook looked at him and smirked.

He looked at taehyung whose was crying jimin was comforting him.

Jungkook kept looking at him unknow tears were falling from his eyes .
He moved a little he felt pain in his left shoulder but he avoided it.

Police has surrounded the party namjoon went to arrest him they seized the Kim's company.

They took him with them .

Taehyung and jimin went to see his mom.
Jungkook felt something warm liquid on his shoulder he touch the .

He hissed in pain .

He removed the hand from that place and looked at his right hand which covered with blood someone shot him in party .

But he went after taehyung it was very painfull for him to hold the steering .

Vmin went inside the house .

Taehyung kneeled infront of the sofa and removed it.

"I found you mama I sorry I couldn't help you that day I sorry". taehyung said and sobbing hardly Jennie reached the house and hugged taehyung who was crying badly.

Jungkook was about to went inside house but saw Jennie was there to comfort him.

He looked Jennie and taehyung with teary eyes.finally taehyung found his mom.and he has Jennie .

So jungkook has nothing to Do with him .
He looked at taehyung for last time.
He tears continuously flowing from his eyes.

He moved towards it hard for him to walk as he was feeling so dizzy he left sleeve was drenched in blood he lost lot of blood .

He need to leave taehyung .he looked at house for last time and started the car .

( I currently outside so there be so late updates upto 13 of this month after that regular updates)