Chapter 71

Mr. Kang was looking very down. His forehead had multiple folds out of frustration.

The cause of frustration was in front of his eyes.

An unexpected envelope from an anonymous sender.

''Gosh! So much happened without my knowledge! But how do I trust it tho?''- said Mr. Kang under his breath.

''I have to talk to her......''- thought Mr. Kang. A frustrated sigh left his lips.

-

On the other hand, Soo-ah and Jungkook were having the best time of their life.

After so many days of dating, they were going to be forever soon.

Soo-ah went to Jungkook's office.

Jungkook was staring at the night view of Seoul from his office.

Junkook's lips curved in a smile as soon as he felt her presence.

''Baby.''- said Jungkook and held Soo-ah's hands which were hugging him from behind.

''Enjoying the night view?''- asked Soo-ah.

''Yeah, let me do it better.''- said Jungkook and dragged her in front of him pinning her on the glass walls of his office.

''Mmm...best view ever.''- said Jungkook and kept staring at Soo-ah's eyes.

Soo-ah was looking like a red tomato by now.

''And now, you are blushing.''- said Jungkook and smiled.

''How do you manage to do this all the time?''- asked Soo-ah looking at him.

''Do what?"- asked Jungkook before placing a sweet kiss on her jaw.

''Make me blush.''- said Soo-ah burying her face in his chest being shy.

Jungkook just giggled.

*Time skip*

Soo-ah's phone started ringing.

''Hello, appa!''- said Soo-ah cheerfully.

''Hello, honey. I want to talk to you about something.''- said Mr. Kang.

''Appa, is everything okay? You sound very tensed.''- said Soo-ah being concerned.

''Is Jungkook near you?''- asked Mr. Kang.

Soo-ah looked back at Jungkook, he was checking some files on his desk.

''Yeah, he is busy with some files. Do you want to talk to him?''- asked Soo-ah.

''No, go out of the room, please. I want to talk to you.''- said Mr. Kang.

''What's wrong, appa? What happened?''- asked Soo-ah being confused.

''Just do as I say.''- said Mr. Kang being a bit strict. He never does that.

Soo-ah pressed the phone on her shoulder and said, ''Honey, I will be back after taking the call, alright?''

Jungkook nodded at her.

She took the phone after coming out of the cabin, ''Yeah, appa.''

''Now.....tell me during your job there has anything bad ever happened to you?''- asked Mr. Kang.

Soo-ah's heart skipped a bit.

''Wh..what are you talking about?''- asked Soo-ah being shocked.

''In an office event?''- asked Mr. Kang.