Chapter 77

*Time skip*

''Hey, babe!''- said Soo-ah blowing kisses to Jungkook on the screen.

''Hi. How is your headache now?''- asked Jungkook.

''It's gone now. Thanks to you for the day off, bossy!''- said Soo-ah winking at him.

Jungkook gave away a fake smile and said, ''I hope you used the day off properly and didn't go out instead of taking a rest.''

''Haha I did take rest and no I didn't go anywhere today. I don't go anywhere without you. You know that.''- said Soo-ah smiling.

''Why does she have to lie?''- thought Jungkook frustrated.

Jungkook sighed and said, ''Anyways, I'm glad that you're fine now.''

Soo-ah looked at him being a bit confused as he was looking a bit disturbed by something, ''Babe, are you sad?''

''Huh...? Umm...no.''- said Jungkook looking away.

''Did something happen at work?''- asked Soo-ah trying to know the reason for his serious face.

''Nothing happened.''- said Jungkook.

Soo-ah kept staring at him.

''Are you mad at me cause I told you not to bring the boba tea in the morning?''- asked Soo-ah being confused.

''Soo-ah, I'm kinda tired. I will talk to you in the morning. Good night.''- said Jungkook.

Soo-ah's eyes widened and his heart skipped a bit as Jungkook barely calls her by her name.

''Um....okay good night.''- said Soo-ah.

Jungkook hung up without saying anything.

Soo-ah sat there being dumbfounded.

''Wait, did I do something wrong?''- Soo-ah asked herself.

*Time skip*

*Morning at Soo-ah's place*

''I'm gonna fix everything today.''- thought Soo-ah getting ready for the office.

She got into her car fixed her lipstick in the rearview mirror and drove off.

She stopped in front of a gift shop to get some flowers and his favorite chocolates.

She placed them on the passenger seat and drove off again

Her phone started ringing.

She picked it up with one hand.

''Hello, Taehyung.''- said Soo-ah.

''Hey, have you left already?''- asked Taehyung.

''Yes, I left soon today to get some gifts on the way.''- said Soo-ah.