Chapter 74

Soo-ah closed the door behind her and lay on her bed.

''God! It was an exhausting day! But at least appa is okay now.''- thought Soo-ah.

Suddenly her phone rang.

''Taehyung? At this hour?''- thought Soo-ah looking at the clock.

''Hello?''- asked Soo-ah picking up the phone.

''Hey. How's everything? How is Mr. Kang doing?''- asked Taehyung.

''Uh...he is okay now.''- said Soo-ah.

''I'm sorry for calling you at this hour. I didn't want to disturb him actually.''- said Taehyung hesitating.

''No, it's okay. He actually just went to bed. He needs rest now.''- said Soo-ah nodding.

''Yes, it was an exhausting day for him actually.''- said Taehyung.

''Yeah, he told me that you knew.''- said Soo-ah.

''Yeah. I actually insisted he tell me. He looked so concerned about something. I hope you don't mind me knowing about it.''- said Taehyung.

''No. It's okay. I heard what you said about Jungkook. Thank you for supporting us.''- said Soo-ah smiling.

''Come on you don't need to thank me for doing the bare minimum. I want the best for both of you.''- said Taehyung smiling.

''That means a lot. But I'm concerned about something else actually.''- said Soo-ah.

''What?''- asked Taehyung.

''That who would place a letter on appa's desk? Why would they want to do that?''- asked Soo-ah being confused.

''You know that literally came to my mind at first. Why would someone want to do this?''- asked Taehyung.

''I have no idea. I have to know if Sanchez is already out of jail or something.''- said Soo-ah rubbing her chin.

''He can be the one. You should ask Jungkook if he is out or not.''- said Taehyung.

''No, not Jungkook. I haven't told him yet.''- said Soo-ah.

''What? You haven't told him about any of this?''- asked Taehyung being surprised.

''No, I don't want to tell him anything right now. I want to look for the person on my own.''- said Soo-ah.

''But don't you think Jungkook has the right to know?''- asked Taehyung.

''He does. But I don't want him to feel guilty about this. When I clearly know that he didn't do anything wrong. He will start blaming himself if he gets to know this. He is very sensitive about me.''- said Soo-ah.

''Yeah, he does that. Anyways, you can tell me if you ever need any help from me.''- said Taehyung.

''For now, do me a favor and don't tell this to anyone.''- said Soo-ah.

''Alright. Don't worry no one will know about this.''- said Taehyung.

Soo-ah nodded with a smile.

*Time Skip*

*Next morning*

''Good morning, babe.''- said Jungkook kissing Soo-ah's cheek.

She was working on Jungkook's desk.

''Good morning. Did you have a good night?''- asked Soo-ah.

''Yeah, what about you?''- asked Jungkook massaging her shoulders.

''Yeah, me too.''- said Soo-ah closing her eyes and being relaxed.

''Ahh those hands are doing wonders.''- said Soo-ah.