Chapter 82

''Abeoji, please let me meet her for once! I won't ask for anything from you after that!''- said Jungkook pleading with Mr. Kang.

''How many times do I have to tell you? Soo-ah won't be able to take the panic if she meets you! The doctor said it can be very dangerous for her!''- said Mr. Kang.

''But it's so important for me to meet her. I won't say anything to her. I will just apologize and leave. Soo-ah will be the one who will decide what's gonna happen next.''- said Jungkook.

''But I don't know how she is going to react if she meets you.''- said Mr. Kang.

''Then....can I meet her when she's asleep?''- said Jungkook trying hard to hold back his tears.

Mr. Kang's eyes widened as he looked at his teary eyes.

''I- ''

''Doctor! Doctor!''

Mr. Kang was cut by Taehyung screaming for the doctor!

He ran to Soo-ah's cabin.

-

''Mr. Kang I told you that the patient shouldn't stress over anything.''- said the doctor coming out of the cabin.

''We tried our best to do that, Doctor.''- said Mrs. Kang wiping her tears.

''She was very disturbed about something. She had a panic attack and passed out. It is very dangerous for her!''- said the doctor.

''Oh dear! I didn't know she was stressing over something.''- said Mr. Kang.

''You should have been more careful.''- said the doctor.

''How is she now?''- asked Taehyung with guilty eyes.

''Better than before. She is not fully conscious yet. Half-conscious you can say and who is Jungkook?''- asked the doctor.

''Me but why doctor?''- asked Jungkook standing beside Taehyung.

''She was constantly calling you by your name and I think you should be beside her.''- said the doctor.

''Are you sure doctor?''- asked Mr. Kang.

''Yes, Mr. Kang. She needs him beside her.''- said the doctor.

''I will go doctor.''- said Jungkook with teary eyes.

''Yes, go and go alone.''- said the doctor.

Jungkook made his way into the cabin, Taehyung kept looking at him with teary eyes as he vanished from his sight.

-

Jungkook sat beside Soo-ah holding her hand.

''Jungkook.....are you there?''- said a faint voice of Soo-ah.

Nothing but the sound of Jungkook's sobbing could be heard.

''I'm sorry, Soo-ah.''- Jungkook mumbled.

''But....I love you.''- said Soo-ah with a faint voice, her eyes still half-opened.

-

''Let me make one thing very clear to you, Jungkook.''- said Taehyung with a stern voice.

''What?''- asked Jungkook being clueless.

''You are coming between me and Soo-ah.''- said Taehyung.

''Excuse me! That's my fiancé you are talking about!''- said Jungkook with a stern voice.

''Of fuck that! Do you know how much we love each other?!''- said Taehyung.

''What rubbish are you talking about!?''- asked Jungkook.

''Everything was fine until you appeared! You ruined everything Jungkook!''- said Taehyung gripping Jungkook's collar!

''For you, she is in danger! You are not worthy of her love! I am the one who deserves her!''- said Taehyung with an angry voice.

''You know what you are the one who created this misunderstanding between us intentionally!''- said Jungkook holding his collar back.

''You did this on purpose!''- said Jungkook punching his jaw!

Taehyung fell to the ground. They kept getting shocked glances from the people as they were standing in front of the hospital building,

''You tried to steal her from me as you regret losing her!''- Jungkook spat at him!

Taehyung's eyes widened as he got himself up.

''Don't you, buddy?''- asked Jungkook smirking.

''You....know about us?''- asked Taehyung being dumbfounded.

''Us? There is no us anymore! Get over it Taehyung! It was ages ago!''- said Jungkook pushing him back.

''Soo-ah is mine- ''

Jungkook was cut by a hard punch on his jaw!

''Don't call her yours! You don't even trust her! You are unworthy of her love!''- said Taehyung.

Jungkook wiped his bleeding nose and said, ''And you are unworthy of anyone's love. You are a selfish person!''

''How am I selfish when I literally saved her life!?''- asked Teahyung.

''Now you're trying to be the bigger person by saying that! When in reality you are the one who tried to break us!''- said Jungkook.

''How are you so sure about that?''- asked Taehyung.

''I have Soo-ah's phone. I checked her conversation with you. Soo-ah was just trying to know about the anonymous letters someone sent to Mr. Kang. Soo-ah was lying about it cause she thought it would affect my career.''- said Jungkook.

Taehyung's eyes widened.

''But when you came to confront me about coming between you two. It all became clear to me.''- said Jungkook.

Taehyung couldn't say anything.

''Don't just start making up things!''- Taehyung shouted as he tried to punch his face again but Jungkook grabbed his hand and said, ''Don't get so angry at me! You are the one who created this mess!''

''Jungkook! You just can't say anything against me without any legit proof!''- Taehyung shouted.

Jungkook stopped stepping back as Taehyung kept looking at him.

Jungkook started walking away but stopped looking back at him again.

''You were my best friend. How could you do this to me? I wish I never met a selfish jerk like you! Who can stoop so low to satisfy his ego!''- said Jungkook his eyes sparkling with anger and betrayal!

He walked away leaving Taehyung behind!