Chapter 1276 - Chapter 1290

Chapter 1276: Beast Wave

When Han Li departed from the alley, he continued his stroll.

Not long after, Han Li eventually discovered his main objective for departing from the Heavenly East Enterprise, a store that specialized in selling records.

Han Li walked into it without batting an eye.

The bookstore was on the larger side and was abundant with books, covering topics ranging from astronomy to miscellaneous topics.

But since it was a bookstore for mortals, it didn't contain any jade slips or records of cultivation.

Han Li only had eyes on the records that were useful to him, particularly those covering the customs and circumstances in the spirit realm.

It is only with this that he'll be able to take his first step into understanding the spirit realm.

He bluntly scooped up several books and picked out a map of the nearby surroundings.

As Han Li didn't have any gold or silver on him, he could only pay using a low-grade spirit stone. The store owner was overjoyed by this and hurried back to give him his change in silver.

With the books in hand, he sought out a restaurant and sat in an unremarkable corner. After ordering a few common dishes, he began to look through the books.

Although Han Li's spiritual sense wasn't able to leave his body, he still possessed his amazing memory. Despite how impressively thick a few of the books were, Han Li calmly flipped through them at astonishing speeds and imprinted each and every word in his mind.

During this time, his face remained unphased, but he continued to turn through the books with an understanding of everything he read.

Let alone anything else, merely the detailed descriptions relating to the spirit realm's circumstances left him shocked.

The Heavenly Origin Region that the Heavenly East Enterprise mentioned was actually one of the human territories ruled by one of the three human sovereigns, the Heavenly Origin Sage.

The other territories that were occupied by humans are the North Sky Hegemon's Black Tortoise Mirror, and Emperor Heavenwonder's Heavenly Spirit Region. These two sovereigns were respectively known as the 'Hegemon' and 'Spirit Emperor'. The human body refiners originated from the Heavenly Origin Sage, and later founded the Confucian school as well, earning him the name of the 'Scholar Emperor'. He ruled over the Heavenly Origin Region and had the social customs that were most similar to Han Li's mortal realm.

This was quite fortunate for him.

The three human clans occupied a vast region, containing anywhere from several hundred settlements to over a thousand.

According to the book, a city of a hundred million people was considered a small city in the spirit realm. Other large cities far exceeded the land and scope of An Yuan City. Heavenly Origin City in particular where the Heavenly Origin Sage resides was nearly the size of a small country.

However, Heavenly Origin City was also the most ordinary of the three human capital cities.

The Hegemon's Black Tortoise City was constructed on the back of a tremendous huge tortoise known as Can Ling. It was a huge city that could slowly move through the sea. And the Spirit Emperor's Heavenly Spirit City was even more miraculous. It was built on a tree over fifty kilometers wide. It was said to be able to reach the Immortal Realm.