𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹

(Name)'s pov

I closed my eyes shut as my necklace brought me 30 years into the future. I don't know why but somehow I think that jet black haired kid has got something to do with this. After what felt like minutes, i opened my eyes and was astounded by the view. It was like paradise!

"Woah!" I gasped in amazement. Everything was so big and colorful, unlike the ones back at my time period.

People were all smiling and seems to be enjoying their day. A woman smiled at me and waved before her bubble was popped and she slides down a tube. I laughed in amazement before i look in front of me.

"I can't believe that this is what will happen 30 years later. That probably means that I'll be married and have kids and successful at this period of time!" I said enthusiastically. Though, I don't usually think about my future much, i still think that I'll be whatever it is I'm thinking right now.

"To The Robinsons house." I hear my necklace say in a monotone voice before the bubble began to jolt towards the direction of where it wanted to send me.

I yell from the sudden jolt before the bubble suddenly begin to slowly unravel. I gasped and looked down at my necklace, it beeped red once it sensed the malfunction, i think. "Error! Error! Locate the nearest landing point!"

"What?!" I shouted at my necklace, even though it was weird. But it felt like it was alive.

"Found." It said before the bubble begin to unravel even more and i fell before it could even land. I screamed as i fell down to the ground on my knees. "Ow." I hissed as i sat down and looked at my legs. Bruises and cuts were formed but at least it couldn't get any worse.

I looked down at my necklace and noticed a red flickering light on it. "Out of power, i guess." I shrugged before i dust the tiny bubbles off of my pants/skirt, getting on my feet was the worse part, because it hurts!

I look up and in front of me was a big mansion with a gold dome on top. Taking a few glances around as well and see that no one was there but me, so i started jogging my way towards it.

"Whoa there!" I shrieked once i heard a unfamiliar voice from above me. I look up and there stood a slender golden robot. How come i never noticed that before?

"Are you lost?" He asked before he goes down to my height.

"Uh... Yeah. I, i don't know how I ended up here. I was at my school a few minutes ago. More like 30 years ago." I explained. Before he spoke, i showed him my necklace. "And this little guy brought me here. And now, I'm confused."

He seems to be in utter shock once his eyes landed on my necklace. He looked between me and it before he gasped dramatically. "You're (Last name)'s missing daughter!"

"Excuse me?" I asked, tilting my head in confusion.

"Oh! This is fantastic! You're finally home! I think." He spoke as he celebrates before he stops.

"Hold on a second. "Home"? Me? I can't be here, i was born 43 years ago." I asked.

"No. If I'm not wrong, you were born 13 years from now. You were just send back to the past." He said enthusiastically.

"13 years from now...? What!?"

"Yes!! Oh, thank goodness. We can get you back home to your mom now!" He answered. Which was not what i expected him to do.

I suddenly felt dizzy, from all of this, i guess. I mean, who would've thought that i was actually born 13 years from now! My legs suddenly wobbled and my vision was blurring as i hear the robot call me in worry. A few seconds later i was out cold on the grass.