𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽

// Bold and Underline is meanwhile\\

The Bowler Hat Guy burst out into the rooftop where the second time machine is waiting with Lewis tied up behind him and Doris escorting him.

"This is gonna be the best day of my life!" He announced, smirking with excitement before he grab the wagon and drag the memory scanner with him.

Doris push Lewis out causing him to stumble but regain his footing seconds later. But then he heard familiar hooting coming into his ears.

He turned to the side and saw Wilbur poking his head out and then Carl joined in. "Hoot. Hoot."

He smiled, but what it grew is when he saw (Name) with them. She rolled her eyes at them before she turn to Lewis smiling.

Doris' eye turn red as she grew impatient and pushed Lewis towards the bowler hat guy forcefully.

"Doris, would you be a dear and open the hatch for me, please?" He requested, smiling with excitement himself.

As the two bad guys turn their attention away from Lewis, (Name) climbed to the roof and untied him. The two nod at one another before they push the wagon to the edge of the roof.

"What?!" The bowler hat guy shouted in confusion and he and Doris ran after them as they push the wagon to the edge and fall with the memory scanner.

"No!" He yelled before Doris push him back onto the rooftop.

Carl caught them just in time, with an arm popped out from his chest panel to grab hold of the box. "Well, i hate to foil your evil plan and run, but ta-ta!"

And with that, they left the bad guys flabbergasted on the roof.

"I bet you're glad to see me." Wilbur said to Lewis, grinning but it was wiped off when Lewis hit his arm.

"Ow!"

"That's for not locking the garage door." He scold.

Wilbur rub his arm. He chuckled nervously before he ask, "You know about that?"

"I know everything." He told him, smirking.

Wilbur then decided to shake off the trouble he got into. "You gotta admit, this will be a great story to tell me someday."

"And guess what?" Lewis said, catching the others' attention.

"I know where (Name)'s mom is." He told them.

(Name) beem with happiness. "Really!? W-where is she?"

"It turns out, she disguised herself as Lady Rose in order to keep her identity a secret." He replied.

"Lady Rose? Seriously?" Wilbur ask him, "No wonder why her voice sounded so familiar. My mom listens to her song every night."

"So my mom doesn't have her science ego but she still has her singing career." (Name) said.

Carl laughed, "Look at that, boys and girl. We're almost home free."

Unfortunately lady luck left them and a hook made a hole through Carl's chest. They gasped and looked back to find Doris on their tail.

Doris pulled her robotic hand, causing them to collapse to the ground, painfully landing on the concrete.

Doris caught the box before it hit the ground and flew back to the bowler hat guy to resume their evil plan.

The three stood up from the ground. "Are you guys okay?" (Name) ask the boys as she rub her shoulder from the impact.

They both nodded to her muttering 'yes' before turning to Carl, who was badly damaged. He let out a groan as his circuits begin to flicker and snap with electricity and flame and smoke.