𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

Time skip

The three of them left the garage and the boys cleaned up perfectly before they head their way to the dining room. They have decided to not speak about the time machine for Lewis' sake and spoke about other things.

"So, your dad was going to turn you into a cyborg right after you were born?" Lewis ask the girl.

"Not really. Wilbur clarified that he was about to turn me into a cyborg when i turn a year old or something, m-maybe older. At that point, i don't even want to find out where my dad is." She replied, rubbing her hands.

Currently, the both of them are walking towards the dining room while Wilbur suddenly just dash off to find Carl a few minutes ago.

"Hey guys!" They both stopped and turned around to find Wilbur running up to them with something in his grasp.

"Wha'cha got there, Wilbur?" Lewis ask.

"(Name)'s necklace. Carl got it to recharge but right now it's like, resting or something." Wilbur answered before he unclip the necklace. "Here, let me help."

"Oh." She said before she lift her hair and turn her back to Wilbur. Once he successfully put the necklace around her neck, she put her hair back down and look at it. "Wow. It looks brand new."

"You're welcome. Come on, we have to go, before my mom gets worried."

They started walking again, not knowing a certain flying robotic bowler hair was secretly watching them from the window.

As Doris sneak her way into the house, the family, Lewis and (Name) seated themselves on the dining table. Wilbur, being a gentleman, he help (Name) sit down before he took a seat beside her, Lewis sat down across from them.

"So, (Name), how are you liking here so far?" Franny ask the young girl kindly.

"Everything is amazing, Mrs. Robinson." (Name) smiled excitedly. "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life here."

"Please, call me Franny, (Name). And we too, hope you have a wonderful life here with us." Franny said, smiling warmly.

Wilbur suddenly started thinking. With her living here in the house, they'll have so much time to spend together, he can get close to her, learn about her and maybe even start dating if she likes him back that is.

The frogs play jazz on top of the chandelier of the dining room as the family gather around the dining table.

"Ladies and gentlemen, dinner is served." Carl announced as even smaller Carls popped out of his chest with bowls of spaghetti and meatballs and serve them to every family member, Lewis and (Name).

"Hooray! Italian food." Uncle fritz said, holding his fork before Aunt petunia exclaimed, "I want a sloppy joe!"

"Oh, Billie, could you please pass the gravy?" Grandma Lucille kindly ask as as Grandpa bud helps himself with a meatball, feeding the back of his head, his back towards the family.

"Coming to you, big girl." Billie said, using the miniature train to deliver the gravy to Grandma Lucille.

"Reminds me of the time my meatball pizza staved off civil war on the black moon of Keward." Uncle Art told his family, moving his fork away from Buster who was about to eat his meatball.

"Where's my sloppy joe?"

Wilbur stares at Lewis, trying to find a way to encourage him to fix the time machine again after his fail attempt. It might take time but Lewis can't stay forever.

(Name) helps herself to the spaghetti and meatballs and smiled. "Wow. This is really good, Franny."

"I know. Your mom knew you'd like her recipe, so she gave the book to me. But, I'm giving it to you." Franny said, handing her a blue textbook.