𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

"Look, your mom wants you to meet someone. She's waiting in the guest room." Carl told him, pointing towards a hallway.

Wilbur rolled his eyes. "Not now, Carl. We have to make a plan-- wait, did you say "she"?" Wilbur ask with a hint of excitement.

"Yes, i did. And she's been here for a couple of hours, waiting for you." Carl sighed, rubbing his metal temple.

"Well, let's not keep her waiting shall we?" He said, slicking his hair back before he dash through the hallway and abruptly stopped in front of the guest room door.

Knock knock

(Name) turn her head to the door, taking her attention away from the television and to the person on the other side. With hesitation, she yelled back. "Come in!"

Wilbur grinned at the response before he entered the room, slowly. "Hey there. My mom told me to-"

"You!?"

The two of them exclaimed out of pure shock, finally turning her body towards Wilbur. They started stammering, trying to get their answers from each other.

"Wha- what are you doing here?"

"I should be asking that question. What are you doing here? In the future!?"

"I dunno! Ask my necklace! It brought me here for no reason!"

"Your necklace? Wha, what does that have to do with our conversation right now?"

"The batteries' are dead and i don't know how to recharge it."

Wilbur tap his chin in thought before he open his hand to her. "We can ask for Carl to recharge that thing." He smiled, "In the meantime, why don't i show you around?"

(Name) look between the boy and his hand, taking a few seconds to think before she finally took it.

There was that spark again.

Wilbur help her to her feet and they ended up staring at each other momentarily.

At that moment, Wilbur couldn't breathe from how beautiful she was in the light, right in front of him.

Same with (Name), you don't experience a charming boy holding your hand out of the blue everyday.

They both finally turn away from each other and Wilbur started breathing again. They both share shy glances at one another before they suddenly chuckled.

"You know, maybe it brought you here for a reason."

"And, what might that be, future boy?"

Flabbergasted by his new nickname, he rub the back of his neck, smiling sheepishly. "You should be the one figuring that out, dolly."

Now she's the one who's blushing. She rolled her eyes and push her flusterness aside.

"Shouldn't you be showing me around?" She ask, putting her hands behind her back.

He point a gun finger at her. "That is an excellent question."

"How is that an excellent question, exactly?" Her arch her eyebrow in question, giving him a side smile.

Wilbur smile nervously. "Well... Uh, i haven't got your name." He said, changing the topic.

"It's (Name). (Name) (Last name)." She answered as they walk out of her guest room.

"You know, we've been looking for you for quite a while."

"How come?" She ask, tilting her head out of curiosity.