𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

16:02PM, Friday June 23, 2053

"
//A/N: (M/N) means Mother name
I'm sorry, i accidentally pressed the publish button😅\\

"

"And then, your father took me back in time." Cornelius continued, using the first time machine model to demonstrate it.

"Ooh." (S/N) and Meisya cooed, laying on their stomachs with a pillow under them.

"Did you found out who your mom was, Grandpa?" (S/N) ask, his eyes never leaving Cornelius.

The old man place the model time machine on his desk before he shrugged, sighing. "Well, i didn't get to. But I'm glad that i got to see her, even if it's only once."

Meisya tilt her head to the side in confusion. "How come she didn't notice you?"

"It was raining heavily so i guess she didn't hear me."

"What about mom? Did you see her there with Grandma (M/N)?" (S/N) ask, prepping himself up with his hands.

Cornelius chuckled softly. "I did. She was no less than a year old when I saw her."

"And you were a baby." (S/N) pointed out.

"That's right." Cornelius chuckled.

"What happens after that, Grandpa Cornelius?" Meisya ask, her legs lightly kicking in the air.

"Well..."

Story time

(S/N)'s mother and i went back in time again. Your mother wanted to see how my invention work. We already made a promise to meet up at the orphanage before she went to her room to talk to her mother.

"I don't get it. Why'd you just let her go?" Wilbur ask his dad aka Lewis after he hopped out of the time machine.

Lewis put the box with his memory scanner inside on the wing of the time machine before he jumped out and stand in front of Wilbur.

"Because I aIready have a famiIy." Lewis replied sincerely before he pull Wilbur in a hug.

Wilbur hesitated at first but then he accepted the hug and embrace him too. "I never thought my dad wouId be my best friend."

Lewis smiles at him and they pulled away.

"Now, now, don't make me come and baiI you out again." Wilbur joked, handing him the paper Lewis ripped to pieces from before. He had taped them back together beforehand.

"I won't." Lewis said as a swirling bubble appear behind him and (Name) stand there with the necklace out front.

"Ready to go?" She asks, walking towards them.

Lewis nod at her, indicating that he's more than ready. Wilbur smiled at her, his cheeks nearly covered in pink dust. (Name) chuckled softly at his face before Wilbur turn to Lewis, his red face slowly turning back.

"Remember, I've got a time machine. If you mess up again, I'll just keep coming back till you get it right." Wilbur told him and approach the wing of the time machine as Lewis chuckle at him.

"You got that motto?" He ask, tapping his temple.

"I got it." He answered, tapping his own temple.

"Don't forget it."