The good girl spoilt

Sahir×Maya

"What do you mean? this weekend!??" She asked getting off the study table.

Maya was a college student, majoring in Business and kicking asses in class. Sahir, was her boyfriend, senior in college, a national level football player and state- level swimmer....he was definitely the hotshot popular dude on their campus but his heart fell for the topper girl who didn't really pay any attention to him and his charms.

Seven months, he had counted them well....it took him seven months to get the girl he'd fallen in love with at the first sight. Maya was surprised to know him, slowly developing a crush on him she realised that he was nothing like the cool-popular guy you read about in books and watch in movies.

He was a good guy, lovely and lovable. So caring and warm that one could never guess how big of a pervert he might be when it comes to her. Sahir in bed was just like how she'd fantasized bad boys.

"Maya... it's for just a week... I'll be back before you even start missing me." He said coming to her.

"And ofcourse, that Sunaina will be there too.... Right?" She angrily shut down her laptop.

Sahir slowly came and hugged her from behind. "She's an important part of the team Baby, it'd be unfair to even think about keeping her out of the project. Would you like that?" He said calmly.

Yes. Exactly. Logic and sensibility...the two things she loses when it comes to him and the two things he always uses to bring her back to her senses.

"No...I definitely won't.... But she needs to keep her eyes and hands off you....or else I may or may not chop her down to pieces."

"Ah!... Look at you... " He kissed her neck, squeezing her into his arms. Not missing the sight of her erect nipples under his Tshirt that she'd worn. He knew his arms around her and that slow caressing was making his girl weak. He sure liked it. "Always so jealous."

"Nope... I'm not jealous sir...I just have murderer instincts towards every girl who even looks at you." She said and turned to face him.

"Ahan? Then why do you get angry when I fight those fucking idiots who try to get to you?"

"That's because.... I get worried about you.... And...creeps are everywhere...you don't have to punch every single one that there is."

"I WILL." He had a sincerity and something unshakeable in his eyes that made her gulp.

"But..."

"Nobody looks at my Maya that way...no body can dare to make you uncomfortable... We're not going back to that discussion again."

"Okay...then the same goes for Sunaina or any other girl..."

"All they can do is look...but only you get to touch... Right?"

"And kiss..." Her thumb rubbed over his lower lip, "and suck" she kissed his neck..his tall frame made it so easy for her to hide her face in the crook of his neck "..and lick....." She mumbled with her lips on his skin. That was essentially enough to turn him on but Maya always uses her powers on him a little too much.. "and bite...and?"  She met his heated gaze.

"And love..." He kissed her eye and then playfully started sucking her neck making her laugh.

"Saa..hirr.." she tried to push him laughing but he's too strong. She was trapped between the hotness that he was and his ways with her. He could make her laugh and make her wet...both at the same time.

Her pussy clenched with the way he sucking her skin. "Aaahmmm.." she hissed.

"Make me moan..." She breathed with a demanding tone.