The wife's guide to depravity

Setting- the timeline of this show is after from that of the show.

Zoya, Aditya, Noor and Arjun live with togetherness and love in the Hooda mansion. It's been over an year since all the ruckus resolved and everything became fine. Noor had restarted her work as an RJ, carrying on Arjun's talk show and is getting appreciated for her work on the other hand, Arjun, now handles his Radio presence with his convenience while taking care of the Hooda law firm.
Zoya has restarted Zosh and is working to make it the biggest event management company in India and Aditya has gotten back to flying.

~~~~
"What do you mean, disturb nahi karna tha Aditya?... Shauhar Hain aap hamare. I had no clue that you were returning today, that too so late." Zoya said while wearing her earring. Her face red with anger. She was furious.

"Zoya... Tum so Rahi thi..."

"Soo what??" She turned to face him in anger."I know you're a busy man Aditya, but that doesn't mean that you forget that you have a wife back home, who'd maybe want to know when her husband is coming back, leaving or whatever.... It's like.. I don't exist to you..." She mumbled in a soft but irritated tone while she took off her sliders and slipped into a shiny pair of nude pumps.

"Zoya.... How can you say that? Bolna choro, tum Aisa soch bhi kaise sakti ho?... " But before Aditya could talk any further... Zoya without even looking at him said, "I have an important meeting the next hour..., I don't want to talk right now...." And  she took her purse and walked out of their room.

"Zoya... listen...ZOYA..." He called but she paid no heed.

ADITYA's POV -

I couldn't stop thinking about it. Zoya, she's different nowadays. Aajkal Aisa lagta hai, uske paas time hi nahi hai mere liye.

I know, my flight timings were off and I returned home at 3 last night after a week long trip... I know that our schedules are too tight for us to be able to give time to each other but I cannot deal with this... Wierd vibe between us.

She was ruthless this morning, I didn't disturb her last night when I came so late, yet she realised that someone was in the room, given the tight security system of our house, it was pretty obvious that it was me. I caressed her forehead and patted her back to sleep. She woke up before me and when she did, she was so irritated that I didn't wake her up when I returned, neither had I informed about my return beforehand... I didn't even get a chance to explain myself.

I thought that I've been away for a pretty long time... The last time I was away for a trip for a week or so was the first trip I did when I got back to flying... I thought I'd go unannounced and surprise her but we got late and hence... I reached at an odd hour.

I grab the dryer to dry my hair. Thinking about how hot she was looking while leaving for office this morning. Since the time she has restarted Zosh, Zoya has had a very ... I'd say...appreciable change in her wardrobe. She now occasionally throws in her pencil skirts, shirts or dresses for office. Not that I don't absolutely adore her in her salwar suits or sarees.... Her taste in fashion has always been one of her most attractive aspects.

Ah! Fuck..do I not love kissing every accessories before taking them off of her!?!

She once went in her trackpants and a Tee for work... Mrs. Hooda, the chairperson is one unpredictable woman and I find it so damn sexy.