Second Honeymoon

Aditya and Zoya settled into business class seats on the flight to Venice after their layover at Chandigarh, the anticipation of their second honeymoon igniting a palpable spark between them.

As the plane ascended into the sky, Aditya's fingers traced a delicate path along Zoya's hand, their eyes locking with a shared desire that transcended the confines of the cabin. The dim cabin lights cast a subtle glow, creating an atmosphere of intimacy as Aditya leaned in, capturing Zoya's lips in a hungry kiss.

Their connection deepened with each stolen moment, a dance of passion that unfolded in the limited space of the airplane.

Aditya's touch ignited a fire within Zoya, and their desires intensified, fueled by the thrill of being enveloped in the privacy of their shared space.

He expressed his insatiable longing for Zoya. "Zoya, you drive me wild....." He breathed against her lips.

Zoya's breath caught as Aditya's hands traced the contours of her body, their connection unbridled by the constraints of the flight.

Their desires were prelude to the romantic escapades awaiting them in Italy. They had entered into a realm of passion and connection that knew no bounds.

"Thank you for booking this.... I cannot explain how thrilled I am, thinking about our second Honeymoon....and the things we would do..." Aditya whispered in her hair.

"I was not kidding when I suggested that day that we needed another honeymoon Adi.... You are insatiable...." Zoya giggled.

"Me?... Just me, baby?... Who's the one who keeps asking me to keep fucking then?... Don't stop Adi.... Fuck me adi...." He imitated her moaning.

"Hawww....shut upp" she laughed.. covering his mouth to keep him quiet.

"Just say it Baby, I'm too good... That's why you were dying to fly me to another country and lock ourselves into a room again."

"...or...maybe I'm just giving you another chance...to give you some practice, you know... " Zoya smirked, enchanting him with the alluring gaze of her feline eyes...like a siren casting her spell, igniting a fire within him.

He arched his brow at the taunt..."but your desperation say something else, honey.... Even since we've had that fight in my garage... I know one thing, sex every night isn't really sufficient to satisfy either of us. " His warm hand reached her thigh, in the privacy of the business class seats... Aditya's lustful eyes implored her.

Aditya, with a mischievous glint in his eyes, couldn't resist the temptation to discreetly touch Zoya-his fingers lightly grazing at her thigh, caressing it through her wide legged pants.
She was shocked wtih the impact of his little grip.... Her eyes widened with a shuddering heat as his hand slid upwards.

"Aditya?.." she mumbled, looking at him...his eyes where stuck on her bust... The strappy flowy top was lovely on her. Her tugged it down from its hem, exposing the ample swell of her boobs.

"Quiet, sweetheart..."

No body could actually see anyone unless they were trying to break their neck to peak into anyone's cabinet.

Zoya, aware of the public setting, felt a rush of excitement and breathlessness with every clandestine caress.

The cruel ravishment of his mouth met her collarbone.

"If I was flying this plane, I'd have fucked you in the cockpit... But then, I'd never be able to fly, with that memory." His whisper brushed against her ear.

His palm drew a heated trail of caresses on her navel... sliding underneath her top... He groped her honey soft boobs.

Her attempts to conceal the growing intimacy between them only heightened the thrill. She shot Aditya a playful yet cautionary glance, her eyes silently conveying the need for discretion amidst the other passengers.