Discussing the deal

"Was preparing for your birthday." Zoya said looking at him, keeping her hand on the door frame.

She could see his mouth gaping as he looked at her. His eyes bore into her body...from head to toe.

"Stop ripping my clothes off through your eyes." She rolled her eyes, trying to hide her blush.. maintaining the fatal siren sexiness that she was oozing out.

"You can't stop me from checking my wife out." He leaned to plant a soft wet kiss on her neck.

"Un an..." She pushed him a little away. "Let's hear our lists first!" She started to move towards the glass door across the couches which opened to their bed.

 "Let's hear our lists first!" She started to move towards the glass door across the couches which opened to their bed

"Don't push me away." He held her wrist and pulled her closer to his chest. The lack of anything underneath that top amused him.

He nuzzled his nose into her neck... slowly starting to suck her neck. His hand roamed on her bare back and pulled her tighter... making her breasts squeeze into his chest.

"Adityaa.." she pushed him laughing a little. "No naughtiness outside the bedroom for now." She held his wrist and brought him inside... near the bed and then sat on it.

"Why do you have to look so hot? It's so hard to keep control."

"I thought I'd prepare you some nice birthday dinner." She arched her brow, biting her lips as she settled herself into the coziness of their bed.

"Dinner..hun?" He licked his lips.

"Exactly...just like the feasts you're served after every board meeting."

"You're such a businesswoman..."

"Come then...let's discuss business first.."

Aditya hopped on the bed in front of her.

"You get to go first..." She said.

"Remember...you cannot deny to anything written here.."

"Same to you baby..." She winked.

"Everytime I call you 'baby' you'll have to come up to me topless." He read out of his mobile.

"Topless?" She squinted her brows, holding back a chuckle.

"Yup hon... Bare boobs...and you'll let me play with them... I repeat... whenever I call you 'baby'....agreed?"

"I don't think I have the choice to disagree." She smiled at him.

"Now...you"

"Hmm....every evening... exactly when the clock strikes 4... you'll eat me out."

"Fuck yes...I love you..." He grinned.

"Look at you... all excited..." She laughed.

"Woman... you don't know.....how I love your tight little pussy.." he crawled a little closer to her.