His brother's babysitter. (Maya×Sahir)

'These rains will end me someday.' I mumbled as I shook off the water from my broken umbrella on front of the house that was technically my workplace as well, and rang the doorbell.

Hi, I'm Maya Mehrotra. A 22 year old, fashion design student in Paris.

Fashion, Paris, twenty two... These might sound exciting if you aren't me. I am here so that I can stay away from my family... Family? Well yeah, An ignorant and abusive dad, my stepmother and her annoying Son who's older than me because...... because...yes My dad had him with my stepmother before he married my mom for money and after she passed away, he married his girlfriend.

I could use all that to explain why I have a terrible life but I'd rather say that this fucking umbrella that broke of fucking nowhere. And since I was in a hurry to reach for my job, I postponed the plan of spending any money on a new one right away.

I'm in Paris, to finally do something I love and although my father can easily take care of all the possible expenses... I refuse to take any help.

I earned a scholarship to study fashion design and work as a part-time baby sitter for an Indian couple. But yes... Not to forget the new guest of the family that has me touching myself fantasizing about.

My Boss's brother, Sahir. He looks like he's around 28 or something and ... Listen... I get it ... professional ethics and shit but for fuck's sake that man is so fucking hot... I probably drool when I think about him.

He has recently came from India for sometime and he lives with the couple but I don't usually see him in there alot. Just a few times that we might have crossed paths when he's home ....those times are enough for me to return to my room, lie in my bed and put my fingers inside my panties.

UUUGHHH.... I've been so sex deprived, I cannot even tell you. My last boyfriend was a drug addict and that's why I dumped him but since then.... My vagina knows only my fingers....but I've been busy too. I can manage to get some sleep, that's a luxury in itself.

When I ring the doorbell again, it opens in a few minutes...and there he was.
Sahir, with his man-fucking-ly stubble and long-messy...just rolled out of bed hair.
His sleepy gaze meeting mine with a hint of mischief dan. Shirtless, clad only in grey sweatpants, his tousled hair and rugged stubble added to his allure.

I couldn't tear my eyes away from him, taking in every inch of his sculpted physique. His broad shoulders tapered down to a chiseled chest, and my mouth went dry as I traced the lines of his defined abs. A flush of heat spread through me, igniting a fire of desire that threatened to consume me whole

I gulped in noticing his dark brown orbs looking at me from head to toe and that's when I realised that I was getting late and thus..I was in such a rush that I couldn't change.

I was still in my fashion show assignment's attire. We had to walk the ramp in our own designs and the theme was rave.

 We had to walk the ramp in our own designs and the theme was rave