Aditya×Zoya Hot one shots

This is a book dedicated to spicy, sexy and steamy romantic one shots of Aditya and Maya. A married couple, belonging to Mumbai but they usually stay in the island of Diu as Zoya, a hotel entrepreneur has her hotels and resorts in the island.

Whereas Captain Aditya Hooda is not just a well renowned pilot but also the Billionaire's son who's settled in Europe. Aditya and Zoya usually stay in India because of her business.

It was Aditya's 29th birthday when Zoya surprised her love with an offer so tantalizing that Aditya couldn't believe that it's the same Zo who looked like a naive deer. He couldn't miss the sexy grin of her face when she kissed that deal with her husband.

At that moment, he realised that his cute innocent kitten Zoya was actually a hungry vixen.

His hungry vixen..who wanted to make his first birthday after their marriage a gateway to their uniquely planned sexy rides in bed.

Aditya -

She's bossy, she's sexy. I still remember the first time I laid eyes on her....I was staying in one of her resorts for my friend's bachelor's party and I saw her coming out of the meeting room.

Naak pe gussa, hothon pe daant (she was angry and was scolding someone)....at that moment...I knew I wanted this woman in my life.

Jitne papad Maine isko patane ke liye belein the...utna toh I didn't even had to work hard to convince my dad to let me work as a pilot while he and my elder brother took care of the business.

She was so ambitious and hard to get that I literally had to rub my knees to beg for her attention. But when I got her...I knew there was no going back.

Zoya is my woman, the love of my life, the reason of all my indecencies.

I started writing down all my wishes and fantasies in my notepad....cuz that was the deal. Both of us will write all our fantasies, wishes, demands and make a list of things we want to do with each other/ to each other and we'll have to fulfill each one of those.

Now since it's my birthday that we're celebrating... I'll have a few powers over her...and fun fact? I'll get to decide what my powers are. We have to be creative and trust me when I say this....I have a dirty imagination.. especially when it comes to Zoya.

She'd not be able to even imagine of what she has signed up for.

I am excited.

Zoya-

Last night, I made a promise and how know how filthy my husband is. We're one hell of a passionate couple but sometimes I feel as if he's always horny.

I just know him... All he thinks about is either flying, cooking or sex.... sometimes cooking and sex.
So ...It made all the sense to me to fulfill what my husband demands and give him what he loves because let me be honest here.

Since we had sex for the first time...I have been addicted to him. The mere thought of having his dick inside me makes me fold and rip my clothes off for him.

It was one hell of a night but that's not what I should be thinking about right now. Right now... I'll call him to our room so that I know what all filthy ideas he can come up with and surprise him with what all I want.

"I can be a slave to your looks..big boy.." I smiled looking at his picture on my phone.

" I smiled looking at his picture on my phone

After I was done with my list... I went to change.

Because let's be honest here... there's no way I'm not making myself look sexy for him tonight. It's his birthday...my man gets all what he wants.

I wore no bra underneath the top. It was only it's chain that secured it.

I did feel a little proud at the way it settled on my breasts.....and...I also skipped my thongs. Leaving my hair open, I applied some lipbalm and mascara.

"Ready to discuss??" I texted him.

And boom...I heard a knock at the bathroom's door.

"Yes I am.." he said. "What are you doing in there??" He sounded eager. Cutie.

I opened the door.

Pov ends.

~~~

This was just an intro about what this book would be about.

Stay tuned for some explicit spice.

This one would be an Aditya-Zoya one shot story.

Check out my other books...

The illicit affair- Sahir-Maya One shots

And Our little Secret for Aditya-Maya One shots

I'm open to requests.