two

| 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼 |
𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙨 & 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙨

| 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼 |𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙨 & 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙨

✧༝✧

Riven placed a black leather jacket over her red crop top to complete her outfit. She checked for any smudges from her blusher and lip gloss in the mirror before she headed for Belly's room. She knocked three times, waiting for a response. When Belly called out for her to come in she didn't hesitate to open the door.

She came to a halt when her eyes locked on Belly's outfit. The raven-haired girl was wearing something that Riven never seen her in before: a tight, short pink dress.

"Oh my God." Riven raised her eyebrows in surprise. Belly had a shy expression across her face before Riven moved forward and took her hands in hers, "You look so hot!"

"See." A tinny voice spoke from the dresser. Belly's friend Taylor was on the screen of her phone, propt up against a bottle of sunscreen, "This is why I love Riven, she knows what she's talking about."

Riven let out a soft laugh and gave a small wave to the phone, "Hey, Taylor."

"Hey." She responded, "Make sure our girl has a fun night."

"Will do."

Belly took her phone in her hand and spoke to Taylor, "Okay, I'll fill you in later. Bye."

She switched the video call off and locked her phone. Belly exhaled, seeming nervous. Riven wrapped her arm around Belly's, "You'll be fine. We're gonna have fun. Meet some boys. Drink a little. Plus on the way, I need to vent about Conrad."

"Really?" Belly groaned as they headed for the door. Riven complained about Conrad a lot during their summers, mostly because he'd said something mean to her.

Riven shushed her, "Be quiet or the moms will hear. We're supposed to be tired remember."

The two girls and the moms were supposed to be having a movie night but Belly complained of "being tired" and Riven had a "headache" so they could sneak off to the bonfire.

Once they'd successfully made their escape from the house, they headed in the direction of the beach and Riven took no time in beginning her Conrad talk, "He called us sheep, Bells. And he's smoking, quitting football, what the hell has gotten into him?"

"Maybe he's just growing up?" Belly shrugged.

Riven raised an eyebrow, "Growing up into being a dick?"

"People just change, Riv." Belly said, "I don't know why but they do. It's just life."

"Yeah, but we have to put up with that all summer." She groaned, "We're stuck with his miserable, drug-ridden ass."

Belly rolled her eyes as they made their way down a small hill of sand, "Okay, that's a bit exaggerated, it was one joint."

"That I saw." Riven stated, "God knows how many more he's had in the past day."