five

| 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 |
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙢 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢

| 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 |𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙢 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢

✧༝✧

Riven's sage green dress sat comfortably under her leather jacket. She'd wanted something a tad darker but it was the only dress that all the moms could agree on. Apparently it made her look older and more mature. Although she wasn't supposed to be wearing the jacket with it.

Belly walked by her side, towards the country club where they were about to meet all of the other debutantes during a tea party. Riven was clutching her phone in her right hand, ready to fake a call to get out of there. In her other hand was an ivory coloured fascinator that she'd ripped off her head the second Laurel had drove off.

Belly's shoulder gently nudged Riven's, "Hey, look, there's Jer."

Jeremiah was heading in their direction whilst carrying a pile of folded towels, but he hadn't noticed them. Riven squinted when she noticed Jeremiah wasn't wearing a shirt, "Has he always had a mole on his collarbone?"

Belly beamed at their friend as he got closer, "Hey!"

He didn't react. Just kept walking. Riven furrowed her brows, "Jeremiah?"

This time his head lifted and he saw the two girls in front of him. The two girls who were wearing girly dresses in pastel colours, dainty heels and Belly had a fascinator stuck on her head. Although he wasn't surprised by Riven's leather jacket.

Jeremiah's eyes widened as did his smile, "Oh, my God. Wow. I didn't even recognise either of you."

"Do we look that bad?" Riven snorted.

He shook his head, still smiling at his friends, "Uh, no, y -- you look good. You both look good."

Riven lifted her pointer finger to Jeremiah's collarbone and swiped over his mole. When it disappeared as she moved her hand, she inspected the brown goo on her finger praying it wasn't shi-- She rolled her eyes, "Of course. Chocolate."

Jeremiah let out a laugh before gesturing towards the country club, "Let me walk you both over."

After dumping his towels onto the seat of a golf cart, Riven and Belly stood on either side of Jeremiah and linked their arms through his. At some point on their walk, Riven had ditched Jeremiah's arm and fell a few steps behind, whilst he and Belly were laughing and joking with each other, barely even aware she was behind them.

The three entered through an open doorway and into a tea party full of teenage girls wearing similiar outfits to Riven and Belly. Every head in the room turned to look at them. An older woman with her brunette hair pulled into a tight bun approached them.

"Jeremiah." She spoke with a tight smile.

"Paige." Jeremiah responded.

"Where's your shirt?" She questioned.