Chapter 17

Greylee

It's been a few days since the argument with Emelia and Aubrey and since then Emelia has been down and moping around. So me and the rest of the group decided to have a movie night to hopefully get her mind off of whatever she is thinking.

We are all currently in Willow's and Luca's movie room watching All The Bright Places. I'm snuggled into Luca and Willow is next to me with her hand in her popcorn bowl. Emelia is cuddled into Aspen. I think there might be something there they have been getting a lot closer recently.

I pick my head up and look at my friends and my amazing boyfriend and I think about how lucky I am to have them and how much they mean to me. They mean so much to me and I'm so lucky to have them.

"What's wrong," Luca asks me

"Nothing," I say

"Well them come back and cuddle with me," he says

I lay back down with him

I'm so lucky to have met Luca Grey Sage he is such a kind and caring person and under all, that rough and tough exterior is a total teddy bear and a guy who cares about me and my well-being and someone who is constantly checking up on me and makes my heart feel like it's going to bust out of my chest by just looking at him.

He's my constant

Luca

I'm looking at Greylee as she's sleeping. She just fell asleep not that long ago and she just looks so peaceful and happy.

I'm so lucky to be with her even though I don't deserve her and I'm scared every day that I'm going to mess it up but she reassures me every time I think like that. She cares for me more than I thought someone could care for someone. She is just so bubbly and a ray of sunshine and if I'm having a bad day all I have to do is look at her or be in her presence and that's all it takes for me to forget everything. She made believe that there really is love out there for everyone even people like me who have a fucked up past

Greylee Astra Montgomery is my constant.

︎♡︎♡♡

Authors note:

Word count:387