chapter 35

And I'm back with another update, I apparently have to much time on my hands today.

Lexi has been getting way to much attention even if it's the boys messing with her. So it's back to Em/Damon.

Anyway just a quick question,

Should I have her sent away for along time/forever?
Or kill her off?

I don't want to kill her off because although Damon hates her it would still destroy him in time as he would have to live with the fact he killed her. But at the same time I don't want her to live.

Dante left Damon's office because as much as Damon enjoyed messing with Lexi, he needed to get some actual work done.

It wasn't long though before there was a knock on his door.

"Come in" he called.

Emilia walked in. He didn't realize she was back yet.

"Back so soon" he said and turned his focus to Emilia.

"It's been a few hours" Emilia said.

She had gotten back half an hour ago and had finally worked up the courage to ask Damon if she could go out again. She was nervous about it. Henry would beat her for asking such a thing. Not that she had any friends to go out with.

"So it has. How was your day" he replied.

"It was good, can I ask you something" Emilia didn't want to loose her confidence so she thought to get it over with.

"Of course"

Emilia looked at Damon, he didn't seem angry, he had a relaxed expression on his face but he was still intimidating.

"Hey it's okay, what's the worst that could happen? It's a question right, so you need a anwser and I'll give you one"

Emilia hesitated but she was to nervous to ask so she wrote it in her notebook.

I had fun today after school and was wondering if I can please go out with them again?

Emilia handed it him and he read it, Damon realised how hard it must be but he wanted to let her know she could ask him these things without fearing the worst.

"Please can you try verbally asking me, it's okay if you can't do it, If you don't want to thrn I'll give you the anwser"

Sensing he wasn't angry with her request, Emilia carefully asked "please can I go out again" she had a little bit of a stutter as she spoke.

Damon smiled, "yes of course, you can go out whenever you like as long as you're not out late and you let dad or me know, or even mason if both dad and I are busy. Just know I'm so proud of you for asking, I know how nervous you are still especially when asking for stuff, it was a big step and you did amazingly."

"I'd prefer to come to you but also thank you so much" Emilia replied.

"And I'm glad you do prefer to tell me" Damon said. "Now why don't you tell me about your day"

"Okay well there wasn't much happening, just the same stuff "

"Okay, what did you have to eat"

"A sandwich but it was enough. I'm really not hungry" Emilia said, knowing he would try get her to eat more.

Damon looked at his little sister carefully, he understood why people hurt others, he was all for pain and torture but he just couldn't grasp onto the fact that she had been abused. Who would ever want to hurt her? She was adorable and just amazing in general.