2201 - 2210

2201. You lose about 4kg of skin cells every year!

2202. Feeling butterflies in your belly when you fall for someone is real and it is because of the adrenaline rush you experience as the body’s response to a fight-or-flight situation.

2203. Everyone has a unique tongue print, similar to fingerprints!!!

2204. Blood, the only fluid connective tissue which plays a major role in the transportation of nutrients, respiratory gases, hormones, in maintaining and regulation of body temperature, pH, and other thermo-regulation processes. Blood is 6 times thicker than water and each drop of blood contains about 250 million cells.

2205. As you breathe, most of the air is going in and out of one nostril. Every few hours, the workload shifts to the other nostril.

2206. You can’t tickle yourself is a lie!!

2207. Stomach acid can dissolve metal. If it touched your skin, it would burn right through it.

2208. Gratitude can boost dopamine and serotonin, just like antidepressants.

2209. Blue Eyes Are Extremely Rare In Some Parts Of The World, But They Are Very Common In Others. About 99% Of The People From The Area Around The Balkans Have Blue Eyes.

2210. The surface area of the human lungs is approximately equal to the area of a tennis court.