Fight!

Time for some more Giyuu screen time hehe. Giyuu is my favorite demon slayer character by the way. 

Anyways, hope ya enjoy!

•----- •-----•

Immediately, the war between demons and demon slayers began. 

You quickly diverged a plan as you glanced at the clock.   

You took on many opponents already so you were quite exhausted but now was no time to give up. This was the moment you trained and prepared for all your life.

"Its exactly 10 o' clock! We have two hours!" you exclaimed, as everyone nodded, continuing with their battles. 

Who was your opponent? It was none other than Uppermoon Three, Akaza. 

"How lovely to see you again, Y/n" Akaza grinned, his natural flirty, light voice making you roll your eyes. 

"Right." you replied. 

"Third Form: Protruding Bud!" you exclaimed, as you thrusted your sword forward, ready to stab Akaza. 

Akaza grinned to himself, thinking about the foolish move you made and it was indeed foolish.

"Disorder!" Akaza yelled, taking a few steps back from you. 

Punching in front of him, Akaza created a barrage of chaotic ranged shockwaves so strong it overwhelmed your attack, pushing you backwards as you stumbled. 

Without giving you a moment to breathe, Akaza kicked both your legs as you nearly stumbled to the ground, but you quickly balanced yourself, and did a spin kick, causing him to lose balance instead. 

You then swiped your sword at his neck and he had to quickly defend again. 

Akaza punched the empty air in front him, creating a powerful shockwave from the pressure of his fists and then sends it flying towards you. The shockwave was sent to you in a split second grazing your cheek as blood leaked out the side of your mouth. 

"I'm starting to think all you can do is use shockwaves," you smirked wiping the blood from your mouth. 

"Is that so? Then let me show you why I was made Uppermoon Three!" Akaza cockily grinned.

"Blood Demon Art: Destructive Kill!" Akaza grinned as he felt his muscles bulge, a shockwave of adrenaline pumped through him as he dashed towards you. 

As Akaza's hands made contact with your sword, you felt yourself being pushed backwards, because of the tremendous strength he had gained. 

It was.....it was amazing indeed...he could conjure up strength from nowhere, imagine if demon slayers could do that!

You had to keep your eyes on Akaza's every move because if he landed a hit on you, there was a possibility that he could break your bones and leave you helpless. 

"Now, now I don't intend to kill or eat women. But there isn't any exception for fighting them or badly injuring them," Akaza replied to your thought. 

"I didn't know you could read minds," you say. 

"Another perk of being a demon....that's why-" 

"That's why I should become a demon?" you finish his sentence as he looked stunned for a moment and then he grinned. 

"Correct! You have the potential although you're not as talented as my friend Kyojuro. But, become a demon Y/n! Imagine the possibilities!" Akaza used his oh so ironic line.