Chapter-33 The road to righteousness

“Why are we here? What if someone finds us?” The beautiful village girl asks a little shyly and looks around to confirm they were alone. The trees and big leafed shrubs covered the place not even letting the sunlight reach the ground; this place was usually free from pedestrians and is rarely visited by the villagers looking for medicinal herbs or food. The boy standing next to her embraces her lovingly. They both seemed to be of the same age.

“This is precisely why I brought you here, now there is only you and me.” The boy answers with a grin. 

The girl smiles hearing those bold words and pushes him away turning to face him “Don’t you have any fear, have not you heard of the strange happenings…mother says it is not safe anywhere.” She meets his eyes; her gaze filled with love and little mischief “Be bold and propose to me in front of my parents” She challenges, raising her brow. The boy grins and promises he will surely do and then approaches her pushing her hair back behind her ear.

“This is the part where they will kiss the deal, this is how it progresses hehe…” Jimin says in excitement watching the show, hiding behind the big leaves to be noticed by the two, and eating peanuts, he passes some to Taehyung who was squatting on his left Yoongi on his right. The three were sitting there for quite a while watching patiently as the couples exchange sweet nothings and slowly progressed to something Jimin was waiting to show to His Highness to make him understand the mortals’ way of showing love.

Jeongguk was not there with them, he went out to check the situation around. Yoongi volunteered for it as well but leaving the two immortals like that in another Kingdom knowing their nature felt like getting into another uncalled trouble so Yoongi stayed behind with the two while Jeongguk went to look around. They were bored and had nothing to do except watch the old demon do his chores, Jimin decides to have a walk in the forest and hunt for food like mortals and while the three were catching a rabbit they hide finding this couple walking deep in the forest to spend some private time.

Jimin explains to Taehyung how love can’t be expressed openly in the mortal realm until you are tied in a knot called marriage, with the blessings of the families of the two and their approval, but this also doesn’t mean you can openly show the affection afterward. Taehyung was confused but says nothing, intrigued he just watches the couple, observing them quietly.  

“Shhh…you will alert them,” Yoongi says making Jimin quiet down.

“So the deal is done by a kiss between lovers?” Taehyung asks eating the peanuts and watching the couples intently. They were still whispering to each other, their faces flushed and excited.

“Your Highness let this demon inform you it is not only that, this kiss is not that simple it is deeper than you can think” There was a mischievous glint in Jimin’s eyes “It should be done in a way to escalate to the next step that is compulsory for further progression in the love-“

Yoongi smacks Jimin’s head telling him to be quiet and not utter nonsense “Don’t change and ruin his worldview.”  Yoongi was regretting his action but it was too late he had already joined them in this escapade.

Jimin just shrugs like a brat finding the reason absurd for him to stop. “This demon is letting him know the world,” He says like the obvious making Yoongi roll his eyes.

The three keep whispering to each other and almost cheer in joy as the two couples draw closer their lips almost touching, ready to be drowned in each other’s love. Jimin visibly vibrates in joy “This is more fun than reading” He says filled with excitement. Taehyung was clueless about what that meant Yoongi knowing it well decides to ignore it.