𝟓

-Wednesday, March 24th, 2021-

𝘋 𝘈 𝘠 𝘝 𝘖 𝘕 • 𝘉 𝘌 𝘕 𝘕 𝘌 𝘛 𝘛❖

"Aye, wassam Von." My manager greeted me as I walked into the building of my record label.

"What's good, folks." I dapped him up. "Why y'all call me in here?"

"The PR team wanted to have a meeting with chu' about something. They didn't tell me what exactly." He explained.

I nodded my head. "Aight." I walked through the double doors of the conference room. Three people were sitting around the end of the table.

I looked closer at the girl who was on her phone with her head down.

"Cherish?" I asked. She looked up from her phone with a confused face. "Von? Why you here?"

"Nah, why yo ass here?"

"I can tell you both why you're here." One of the employees spoke up.

He motioned for me to take a seat and I did. "So, we saw you guys on live the other day." She started.

Me and Cherish just stared at her. "We think you guys should be in a relationship, BUT... It's only for the media. They seemed to react really well to a possibility of you guys being together. What do you think?"

We both sat in silence for a second. "Cherish, what chu' think, ma?" I asked her.

She sat there tapping her nail against her chin. "How much you paying me. I don't work for free." She smiled.

I let out a slight laugh at this. "Well, later we can discuss—"

"No we can discuss it now. What's my starting pay." She began to tap her nails against the table.

Me and my manager tried our hardest to hide our laughs at the PR lady's shocked face.

"Uh, how about twenty-five hundred a month?" She suggested.

Cherish tilted her head and pursed her lips to the side. "Five thousand, I'm standing on that."

"Deal." She smiled. "Aight now, no take backsies nigga." Cherish pointed at her. I couldn't hold it in anymore and fell out laughing.

"Her ass said no take backsies." My manager laughed.

The lady cleared her throat and we got ourselves together. "Okay, I'm cool with it if you cool with it." Cherish said to me.

I nodded my head. "I'm cool."

The head of the PR team clapped her hands and smiled. "Great, so here's the contract and this is the non disclosure agreement." She slid some papers toward the both of us.

"Damn, did I really have a choice? Y'all had this shit up and ready to go." Cherish mumbled as she signed the paper.

I did the same before we switched papers and signed our names again.

"That's all, thanks you guys. Try to post a picture together tonight or throw out small hints." She said then they all got up and left, leaving me and Cherish in the room.

"We should post a picture right now." She suggested. I nodded my head and watched as she stood up and walked over to me.

She took a seat in my lap making me shift a little.

I wasn't expecting that shit.

"Ooh look, we got the same shoes on." She flipped her camera around and snapped a photo of our matching slides.

"I'ma post it." I told her. She nodded and sent me the picture after she put the lil sticker on it.
__________________________________________________
kingvonfrmdao 2s

 __________________________________________________kingvonfrmdao 2s

Send a message
__________________________________________________

After that, my dms began to flood. I just put my phone on dnd.

"Aight, I gotta go get my stinkabutt from her mama house." She stood up. "I thought you was picking her up tomorrow." I said as I stood up as well.

"I was but my mom said she got a lil date with my dad tonight so I gotta watch Chanel." She explained.

I nodded my head and held the door open as she walked through. "I'll see you later then."

"Byeee."