𝟏𝟒

-Saturday, May 29th, 2021-

𝘋𝘢𝘺𝘷𝘰𝘯

"Dayvon, put me down!" Cherish screamed as I carried her over my shoulder.

She came over last night to stay with me since I can't go over there anymore.

"You better not drop me or I'ma beat the fuck outta— ow!" She exclaimed as I slapped her ass.

Once we made it upstairs to my room, I threw her on my bed and she laid there face down. "Girl get up." I slapped her ass again making her jump.

"Stop, that shit actually hurts." Cherish whined.

She turned around and stood up on the bed, grabbing a pillow. "Sit yo lil ass down." I laughed.

She only stood at about five foot one or five foot two.

"Shut the fuck up, dick." She swung the pillow at me and I ducked, Immediately wrapping my arms around her stomach.

I slammed her on the bed making her laugh uncontrollably as we started wrestling.

I pulled her into a headlock and she quickly tapped my arm. "Okay, okay. You win." I laughed and let her go. "Shit, strong ass nigga."

She got off the bed and walked into the bathroom. I watched as her ass moved with every step that she took.

"You messed up my hair, fuck nigga." Cherish cursed.

I ignored her and paid attention to the sound of my phone ringing. Looking at the caller ID, I seen it was Michelle calling me.

I tapped the green button and put it on speaker. "Hey Von, the PR teams wants y'all to go live since you guys haven't been seen together in a week."

"How you even know we together right now?" I asked.

"Metro Boomin, make it boom!" Cherish yelled as she came out the bathroom.

"I know she's over there now." Michelle laughed. "Who is that?" Cherish asked me. "Michelle."

Her mouth formed into an O shape. "Hey girl, what chu' want?" Cherish asked her.

"Y'all need to go live, together. Right now. Fans on twitter thinking y'all broke up." Michelle explained. 

"Okay." Cherish mumbled as she looked around for her phone. "That's it?" I asked.