𝟐𝟓

-Friday, July 30th, 2021-

𝘋𝘢𝘺𝘷𝘰𝘯

"I can't believe you leaving me." Cherish poked her bottom lip out as I got ready for my show tonight.

After this show, I was officially going on tour tomorrow. So I convinced Cherish to
finally come to one of them.

I turned my whole body towards her. She was leaning against the door frame of my closet door.

"Why you not ready, folks?" I ask, pulling her over by the waist, beginning to kiss on her neck.

"Mmm." She pulled her bottom lip between her teeth before giggling. "My clothes at home."

"I'on know why you won't just come live with me." I said as I pulled away. "You bout to go on tour, I don't wanna be in this big ass house all by myself."

"You right, yo lil scary ass." I teased. "Stop playing with me, but I might move in when you get back." She said.

I nodded. "Anyways, take me home so I can get ready." She told me. "You so bossy. Thinking you somebody mama and shit." I shook my head but started to look around for my keys so we could leave.

"Don't wish that shit on me. I'm too fine to be somebody's mama. I don't want kids anyways, Chanel is enough," She said as we walked downstairs.

"Then why you ask me to nut in you?" I asked as we got in the car.

"I don't know. You bring out the slut in me. Yo dick make me delusional, real shit." Cherish laughed before turning up the music.

The ride to her apartment was short and we got there in ten minutes. I got out the car first before opening the door for her.

She stepped out and we walked into her apartment building.

"Hey Cherish. Hey Von." The older lady at the front desk greeted. "Hi Sidney." Cherish smiled while I just waved.

She tapped the button for the elevator and we waited in a comfortable silence. Soon, it came and we stepped in.

"My fucking feet hurt." She complained as she laid on me. "Tooka probably broke yo feet in yo dream." I shook my head as the elevator doors opened.

As we walked to her door, I noticed the same nigga from last time just standing there.

I stared at him weirdly as Cherish did the same. "Umm, can I help you?" She asked.