𝟑𝟎

-Monday, December 13th, 2021-
-Three months later-

-Monday, December 13th, 2021--Three months later-

𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩

"Look at Twinnem, they getting big." Von said as he pointed at the screen that displayed the ultrasound.

"I know." I poked out my bottom lip. "Look at our babies." I ended the video before turning off my phone.

"Ok, mama. Let's finally see the genders of these babies." Dr. Hernandez said and I nodded.

She moved the thing around my stomach. "Looks like baby A is a...boy." She said making me smile brightly. "And baby B is a... girl. Yep it's a girl."

"She bout to scream." Dayvon laughed, watching as I fanned my face with my hand.

I took a deep breath. "Oh my gosh! I'm so happy right now, I might cry." I poked my bottom lip out watching as she printed the ultrasound pictures.

"Ok, well that's all for today. Make sure you keep taking your prenatal vitamins and don't forget to schedule your next appointment." Dr. Hernandez told me.

I nodded, grabbing the napkin from her to wipe off my stomach. Once I got all the gel off, I pulled my hoodie back down over my stomach. Dayvon helped me down off the bed and I put my puffer jacket back on.

He did the same, putting his jacket back on and we left out the room. I went up to the desk, scheduling my next appointment.

"You hungry?" He asked as he held the door for me.

"Yes. I want some cotton candy." I said as we walked to the car. "That's not food." He sighed. "I know but that's what the babies want. You already saying no to them and they not even here yet."

We both got in the car and he started driving. It was silent other then the music playing from the radio.

I glanced over at him. "So... you not gon' get my cotton candy?" I asked.

"Shut up." He told me but turned into the gas station. I smiled watching as he put the car in park before getting out.

"I love you." I smiled. 

He just got out the car and walked into the store, ignoring me.

"I'on give a fuck you mad." I laughed while getting on my phone. Soon he came back and passed me the bag of cotton candy. "Thank you baby." I pecked his lips a few times before opening the bag. "Now I want some tacos." I told him before stuffing some of the pink cotton candy in my mouth.