𝟏𝟔

-Tuesday, June 1st, 2021-

𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩✧

𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩

"What happened to you?" Essence asked me as I slowly and carefully walked into her house.

"Dayvon happened." I spoke lowly, still mad he fucked up my walk... again. It was even worse yesterday.

I took a seat on her couch and she sat down next to me. "Byee, he put that shit on you." She laughed.

"Sure did. Fucked up my hair and everything. Had to get it redone yesterday." I sighed running my hair through my new wig.

"Must've been acting up. What chu' do?"

"So basically..."

Flashback

I walked back into Von's house, my attitude visible on my face. I went upstairs to his room and kicked off my slides.

I heard the front door close and Dayvon's  footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Dumb nigga..." I mumbled lowly, still mad that he didn't let me fight.

Opening the door to the bathroom, I walked in and turned on the shower. While waiting for it to warm up, I stripped from my hoodie and sweatpants.

Putting my hair up in a bun, I stepped into the shower.

I heard Dayvon come in the bathroom but didn't pay any attention to him. I assumed he was just getting ready for bed.

The shower door opened and I turned to see Dayvon getting in. "Go away." I told him.

He ignored me and still got in. I lightly gasped when his hand wrapped around my neck. "Cherish, why you don't know how to listen?" He spoke lowly in my ear.

I didn't respond, just bit my lip trying not to touch myself. I was getting wetter by the second.

"Hmm? You can't speak now?" He asked turning me around. I looked up at him, still not saying anything.

His hand went down to my pussy and he began rubbing my clit. "Mmm." I moaned placing one hand on the wall.

"Fuck." Dayvon pushed two fingers inside of me and began pumping quickly, curling his fingers.