Chapter 4

"Oh, now she cares about his feelings"

"Shut the hell up."
Paul yelled at Embry shoving him. Nina felt her body shake and fire run through her veins. She has been burning up all week, she thinks it's a fever because she's never heard of a female shapeshifter.

"Get the hell away from him."
Nina shouted pushing him and Paul stumbled with a shock face.

"Don't fucking push me."
Paul threatened making it worse. Nina felt no control and felt her bones breaking before she fell to the ground.

"Sam this shouldn't be happening."
Embry said with worry trying to go to Nina's side but got stopped by Sam.

"No give her space. I've never seen this happen before."
Sam had confusion and also worry on his face.

Soon Nina turned into a tall wolf with the only sound of shredding of clothing. Nina's fur was black with a grey nose and the inside of her ear is grey. She looked down and saw paws. Her hair was already short just a little passed the shoulders so it didn't effect the fur very much.

Everyone gasped loudly not knowing on what to say.
"Okay, Embry help her shift. She'll listen to you."
Sam instructed and Embry nodded before shifting.

'Nina'
Embry communicated telepathically.

'Woah this is so cool'
Nina thought excitedly before she started hoping around in a circle on all fours. The pack laughed lightly at the sight of the playful wolf.

'You're so cute, baby'
Embry gushed over his girlfriend and she heard his thoughts. She finally looked up to meet his eyes and everything stopped again.

She felt an even more pull towards him. He was her gravity, other half, the only thing keeping her grounded, nobody else matters as much as him. They double imprinted...

*Three Days Later at Nina's and Jacob's Backyard*

Jake shifted a day after Nina and he was more moody then ever. Jacob walked out of the forest into his backyard of his house to see Bella. A moment later Sam, Paul, Embry, Nina and Jared walk out to. Nina was wearing a black sports bra and brown jean shorts while the boys were only wearing shorts. they to see Bella and Nina's eyes snap at Jake and Paul copied her actions.

"What the hell have you done?!"
Paul snapped at Jake.

"I didn't tell her, you'd know if I did."
Jake defended horribly.

"She's here isn't she?"
Nina bitterly asked pointing Bella.

"Bella, there's nothing to see here. You should go home."
Sam told her. Nina nodded along.

"Yeah, get lost. Go on get."
Nina said kicking her leg up like Bella was a dog. Nina heard Jared and Embry let out a laugh.

"Nina."
Sam snapped over his shoulder with a warning look, she simply just shrugged.

"Not until I know what you did to Jacob."
Bella told us.

"We tortured him obviously."
Nina joked sarcastically motioning to Jake who was perfectly fine.

"Enough."
Sam warned more stern with her but Nina just mimicked him with a funny face, not even waiting until he looks away. Sam rolls his eyes turning back to the situation.

"What we did?!"
Paul raised his voice at her. Jake went in front of Bella protectively.

"Great-"
Nina was cut off by her boyfriend putting a hand over her mouth, and resting his arms around her shoulders while putting his chin on-top of her head with a sigh.