Chapter 11

"Buy a cane already."

It's been four days since Nina woke up from her accident.

She was at Sam's and Emily's and she was almost fully healed. Her ribs just have a few days to recover fully, and her concussion is completely gone.
"Sam, let me help you guys with the plan I created."
Nina said exaggerating the 'I'. Sam shakes his head immediately.

"No, Nina. There's no way I'm letting you go after that redhead again."
Sam says taking a bite of his breakfast at the dinning table, and Nina sitting at the table as well but not eating. She claims she's on strike until she can go with the guys to catch the vampire.

Nina scoffs at his answer. She understands but she still wants to go.
"Now, eat some food."
Sam tells her, Nina shakes her head.

"Nope, not until I get justice."
Nina argues, Sam sighs stabbing his food before taking a bite.

"Stop going on this strike, it's stupid."
Sam grumbles getting tired of the girls childish actions.

"What's stupid is you making me be out of the plan I made, and constantly nagging at me and the pack about protecting our people, but yelling at me to stay home while you guys do everything."
Nina snaps at Sam, and he looks to his right shaking his head and scoffing.

"Embry, control your imprint."
Sam orders, looking back at Nine. Embry stands up from his spot in the living room, before she looked at him.

"Sit down."
Nina tells Embry and he sits back down immediately. Sam looks at Embry with a 'really?' face, but Embry simply shrugs.

"Nina, you're not fully healed yet."
Sam tells her. The plan Nina created was set for tomorrow.

"Who cares? It's just slightly cracked a bit in my bones now, that good enough for me."
Nina tells him, and Emily sets two glasses of water in front of Nina and Sam.

"Uh, I do."
Embry says raising his hand, Nina looked at him making his hand go back down.

"I'm sorry, Nina. But, it's not up for debate. When I was your age-"
Sam stops talking when he sees Nina groan loudly, rolling her head backwards on the chair.

"Buy a cane already."
Nina jokes with her head still laying back, Embry chuckles.

Jared and Paul walk in as they just finished patrol. Jared sees Nina's head laying back and grins. Walking up to her, he picks her head up placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Jared!"
Nina squeals with excitement standing up right away.

"Sam won't let me help you guys tomorrow."
She complains, standing in front of Jared with a slight pout. Jared makes his lips into a thin line while he winces.

"I'm with him on that."
Jared mutters quickly before running to sit next to Embry, using him as a shield. Nina snaps her head at where Jared is now.

"What?!- ow."
Nina yells but her ribs hurt as soon as she did. Embry quickly gets up holding her ribs gently.

"Told you."
Jared witted as well as walking up to her, watching to make sure Embry's pressure on her doesn't hurt her.

"Shut up."
Nina grunts. When Embry's pressure gets a little too much she winced very visibly, and Jared quickly slapped Embry's hand off of her.

"What the hell, man?"
Embry asked sending a glare at Jared and he just glared back.

"You hurt Nina."
Jared defended pointing at Embry's imprint.

"I was trying to put it back into place, her yelling made it move."
Embry runs a hand down his face with frustration. Jared made an 'o' sound and face.

When Embry said that, Nina put her hand on her ribs felling it and he did put it back in place.

Embry puts his arms around Nina, gently pulling her into a hug.
"Stay back on this one, Nina."
Embry soothes her anger down by running his hand through her hair.

"Fine."
Nina mumbles into her imprints chest, Sam puts his hands up in victory.

The next day Nina was pacing back and forth while Emily was cooking.
"Our boys are out there, how can you be cooking? I-I can't do this."
Nina rambles before trying to run out the kitchen but Emily stops her. Nina steps back from her quickly feeling her protectiveness over her imprint slowly take over her.

"He's going to be okay. I promise you, Nina."
Emily tries to sooth her but Nina shakes her head quickly.

"What if?-"
Nina cuts herself sensing her imprint near by and they hear the door open. Nina quickly sprints out the kitchen to see Embry walking in grinning seeing his imprint.

Nina jumps into Embry's arms on her tippy toes her arms around his neck, his arms wrapped around her waist. A few seconds later Nina pulls away to grab ahold of Embry's face with both of her hands, checking everywhere to look for any injury. Embry keeps ahold on her waist.
"I'm okay, I'm unharmed."
Embry reassures her softly smiling at her. Nina hugs him one more time.

"God, is everyone okay?"
Nina asks pulling away from Embry looking at all the guys. Sam nods and Nina looks confused.

"So you didn't catch her?"
She asks and Sam looks offended.

"W-what? No we got her, she's no worry anymore. Why would you think we didn't catch her if none of us were injured?"
Sam asks crossing his arms over his chest. Nina winces making her face like an awkward expression.

"Well we don't catch any vampires without at least one person getting hurt, or we don't catch them at all."
Nina shrugs truthfully. Jared tilts his head to the side indicating 'she has a point.' Sam sighs not arguing.

"Bella went to go get Edward back from London I think? Anyways there out of the way for awhile."
Sam updates Nina, she smiles widely.

"That's not good, Nina."
Jacob scolds her to which she just shrugged.

"I ain't in love with her."

Authors note:

Here comes breaking dawn part one!!!!
I'm so excited!!!