Part 10 "I wish you were a girl"

Steve slammed the door leaving Nancy there.

"So Billy" Tommy said, making Billy look at him, he was already under the influence thanks to Tommy who didn't drink nearly as much as Billy did. Yeah?" Billy asked "what's the deal with you and harrington?" he started "are yall like besties now?" He said trying to play it off as a joke.

"Oh me and him nah" Billy said "really? Hm." Tommy said glancing behind him seeing Steve taking shots then going to dance, he was dancing with some random girl. Tommy felt some way about it and riled Billy up, they headed outside and Billy chugged the alcohol from a keg and shouted after drinking alot, Tommy sprayed the beer on his chest as he continued shouting, they then walked inside towards Steve who heard the shouting.

"Looks like there is a new king now Steve" Tommy said smirking at Steve as him and Billy walked up to Steve. Billy walked up to him trying to look intimidating as Steve turned to them, his smile and laughter slowly fading seeing Billy's current condition he looked insane.

Tommy patted Billy's shoulder then walking off knowing he is casuing trouble he wanted them apart.

Jesus Billy are you ok?" Steve asked genuinely concerned "pssh of course I am"
Billy said lying "ok let's go now cmon" he dragged Billy to his car as Billy rolled his eyes

He put Billy in his car but Billy didn't make it easy, he made his whole body go limp and Steve could barely carry him.

They set off driving and Billy seemed upset,
He wouldn't even look at Steve at all. Steve glanced at Billy then back at the road, sighing.

They arrived, and Steve helped Billy in, they go upstairs and Steve shuts his door and let's Billy down to lay on his bed, Billy is barely awake just staring at Steve, tears forming in his eyes as he is undressing him to make him more comfortable.

Steve gently takes off his jacket placing it on the floor then he slips his pants off leaving Billy in his boxers he takes his shirt off and makes eye contact with Billy, he notices his tears and go's up to him asking him concerned, "what's wrong" Billy holds Steve's face and sighs.

Steve look at him in confusion and awaiting an answer."I just wish you were a girl, this wouldn't be so hard" Billy says before kissing Steve's forehead then letting him go to turn over and sleep pulling the blanket on himself.

Steve stands there, his heart feels like it just sunk into his stomach, he feels tears forming in his eyes as he walks away to his bathroom.

He goes into his bathroom and takes off his pants staring at himself in the mirror. This time he didn't feel proud of himself, he felt as if he was doing something wrong by not being a girl, he wanted to be one so Billy wouldn't feel this way.

He went into his mom's room and stared at her makeup, he then grabs some of it and looks in her mirror, a tear rolling down his cheek, as he attempts to put on makeup to see how he would look. He starts crying even more when he messed up the eyeshadow feeling stupid for what he was doing he puts the makeup back and goes into his bathroom washing his face.

He was just overthinking and he knew it, he told himself Billy is just drunk and he didn't mean it. "But drunks words are sober thoughts" He thought to himself. He tried to forget about it as he got into his bed with Billy and fell asleep.

Monday 7am:

Billy woke up not seeing Steve next to him, he got up, looking around the room not seeing him anywhere, he felt pain in his head and he remembered he got wasted last night. He got up walking downstairs looking for Steve.

Roaming downstairs, he smelt bacon, he came around and saw Steve in his kiss the cook apron, with no top underneath and just some short tight boxers on. just like yesterday but hotter Steve hadn't noticed Billy as he was facing the other way. Billy came up from behind Steve. His hands inviting themselves to explore Steve's body, this sent tingles through Steve's body as he knew who was behind him.

Billy started kissing and sucking Steve's neck, slowly leaving marks around his neck and shoulder. Steve allowed Billy to do this and tilted his head back giving Billy more space to explore, he closed his eyes and bit his lip trying to not let any sounds escape his mouth.

"B- Billy stop we have to leave for school in a minute" Steve said "aw ok baby I'll stop but we're not done" Billy said going back upstairs to change while Steve cooked. Steve smiled to himself but then started to remember what had happened last night and what Billy said this caused a sad expression to form on his face.

He finished cooking and set ur their food waiting for Billy to finish getting dressed. Billy came downstairs wearing a black long sleeve button up that he, of course, didn't fully button up, some white pants and a necklace.

He sat down with Steve to eat thanking him for the amazing food. Steve gave him a small smile and headed upstairs to change after putting his dishes in the sink.

He came back down wearing a white tshirt, a pink vest layered on top, khaki loose pants, and a watch. Billy smiled at how cute and dorky Steve looked. Steve slipped on his shoes and waited for Billy to be done eating.

Billy finished and got his shoes on as well going up to Steve for a quick kiss before going out, Steve kissed back, yet didn't look very happy, this confused Billy as he thought they were doing fine Billy followed Steve to his car and got in, and they left for school.

~~~

They were in math class and Steve was zoning out thinking of last night again. Billy kicked the back of Steve's shoe attempting to get his attention but Steve ignored him.
Billy did it again and Steve quickly raised his hand interrupting and catching his teachers attention, the teacher let out a sigh and answered "yes Steve?" "Sorry could I use the bathroom please?" He asked praying they would say yes.

"Yes Steve go" they said not wanting to put up with him. Steve quickly got up and left the classroom, a few moments later Billy raised his hand asking the same question as Steve. "You also need to use the restroom?" The teacher asked "yes I do, can I go?" Billy asked impatiently.

"Yeah just go" the teacher said rolling their eyes. Billy immediately got up, he was speed walking out of the door towards to the bathroom. He heard quiet voices and slowed down walking, the voices getting louder as he got closer.

He got to a corner and peeked around it to See Steve and Nancy talking...or arguing?
He was able to hear most of what they were saying, "Steve I'm sorry for what I said ok, I didn't mean it and I was drunk, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings" she said "It's fine but, did you ever love me?" He asked she was quiet for a few moments "I'm not sure, did you?" "Yeah" Steve replied, his breath hitched.

"Oh, really?" She asked "of course I did Nancy" Steve started "you saying you never loved me last night just struck a nerve, but I am with someone" he finished. Billy was still listening, "oh you are, who?" She asked. He leaned his back on his lockers not sure what to tell her. She noticed his hickeys, and gave him a look, he was confused about what the look was for the remembered Billy gave him hickeys.

"Nancy, what do you think about uhm, gay people?" He asked shaking. She immediately looked at him and noticed his shakiness. She helped his hands and made eye contact with him "Hey, hey Steve it's ok, if your gay I don't care, ok?" She said hugging him he embraced her hug and squeezed her silently crying.

Billy wanted to hold him so badly but he knew Steve was having a moment with a friend, he decided to go back to class no longer worried about him. She let go and looked at him smiling were still friends yeah?" He nodded "Can we do boy talk?" She asked giggling, he rolled his eyes and agreed, wiping his tears.

"I don't wanna out the guy I'm with because he isn't ready but I'll still chat about him" she nodded "of course yeah that makes sense" she said "is their any trouble in paradise?" She asked. "Just a little something, other then that it's been good" he said "oh what happened" she asked curious. "He said while drunk that he wishes I was a girl so this wasn't so hard, and I'm not sure what to do".

(Authors note)
This was my longest chapter yet I think, I am having fun with this, and the picture is a reference to how they look.

1553 words