Part 12 "New friend"

(TW: SA) (my beautiful meme I made ^)

Steve was interupted by Tommy...

Kissing him, aggressively, grabbing the back of Steve's neck to deepen the kiss.

Steve tried pushing him away but Tommy was stronger then him, Steve then kicked him in his private, which made Tommy's grip completely loosen, as he winced in pain holding his crotch Steve attempted to run but was tripped by Tommy.

Who now was pissed he grabbed Steve's face and screamed "WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO HUH, IM STILL FIGURING OUT MYSELF, LITERALLY WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" He screamed at Steve before punching him in the face.

Steve screamed out in pain, his vision now blurry, but he knew he was bleeding as Tommy Landed more punches. The door flew open and Steve heard shouting, but could barely see what was happening before he passed out.

~~~

Steve was slightly awake now in a car he didn't recognize with someone he didn't recognize, It reeked of weed that's all he knew of his surroundings before passing out once again.

~~~

Steve woke up and looked around realizing he didn't know where he was, he immediately bounced up looking around, he looked down at himself, he was still in his same red shorts so that was good.

He looked around the room, seeing a guitar, some posters of bands, and lots of weed.

"He stumbled around the room as he felt dizzy, he heard noises coming from outside the room and slowly walked towards the noises, he smelt food as well, it smelt so good, just like the home cooked meals his mom used to make him.

"Oh hey your up" the mystery man said scratching the back of his neck awkwardly, "uh h-hey" Steve said not sure what was happening "I cleaned your cuts for you but your eye is pretty bad looking" he said chuckling.

"Oh ok" Steve said sitting down not sure what to do. "you know this isn't the first time we've uh......hung out" the guy asked "no?" Steve asked confused "you don't remember? the guy asked looking a little upset about it.

"I'm sorry" Steve said feeling bad since this guy saved his ass.

"It's ok......I wouldn't remember me either Steve, honestly" Steve couldn't help but laugh seeing the guy try to make Steve laugh with his little skit.

"You don't remember me?" He asked playfully smiling, "I'm sorry!" Steve said laughing "few days ago, we met at the public pool, I gave you my number?"

Steve suddenly remembered who this guy was "oh my gosh Eddie! Yeah I remember you of course, with the way you dress how could I forget?" Steve said smiling "I don't know Steve, your a freak" Eddie said smiling back.

Steve stuttered "no y-you just, you looked so" "different? Yeah well uh my hair was in a bun and I just didn't have these sweet ol tatties yet" he said pulling his shirt down so Steve could see his new tattoos he got just yesterday.

"You said you played guitar at some point right? Steve asked "uh huh yeah still do, still do, you should come see us, uh we play at the hideout on Tuesdays, it's pretty cool we actually get a good crowd, of about 5 drunks" he said. Steve immediately laughed at his sense of humor.

"It's not exactly the garden but uh, gotta start somewhere right so" he said Giving Steve a plate of food "you know, your not what I thought you'd be like" Steve said eating "mean and scary?" Eddie said playing with his hair.

"Y-yeah" Steve said "yeah well, I actually kind of thought you'd be kinda mean and scary too" Eddie said "me?" Steve questioned surprised anyone could find him genuinely scary.

"Yeah. Terrifying" Eddie said chuckling. Then starting to eat. They sat and ate for awhile, talking and getting to know eat other. They had a moment of awkward silence where Steve felt the need to ket Eddie know something "Hey just so you know I'm not looking for a relationship right now since I'm with someone" Steve said

"Oh yeah of course, when I gave you my number it's because I got that gay vibe from you and I need more gay friends so" Eddie stated with a genuine smile, Steve smiled back before realizing something.

"Wait what do you mean you got a gay vibe from me?" Steve questioned, Eddie laughed "Cmon no way your asking that, you give off major bottom vibes" he said laughing even even harder "What no I do not!" Steve said defensively. "You totally do man" Eddie replied "yeah ok sure" Steve said playfully rolling his eyes.

"Hey by the way what happened back there?" Steve asked "oh well I was at the pool looking for you again, and I saw what went down with you and that guy, then I saw you go into the staff room and him follow and I had a bad feeling so" Eddie said.

"Oh, well I'm glad you were there" Steve said Giving Eddie a slight smile. "Yeah me too" Eddie replied. "Hey do you think you could drive me back to my house soon?" Steve asked knowing he needed to see a Billy, "oh yeah of course man when do you wanna go?" He asked.

"Now if you don't mind" Steve replied "yeah yeah of course let's go" the guy said grabbing his keys and shoes, Steve didn't need to get anything so he headed outside he looked at his surroundings and realized what kind of area he was in, he felt awkward but tried to forget about it.

Eddie came outside and they hopped in his van, Eddie started playing some music, typical music Steve would expect him to listen to. "Hey would you wanna hang out some other time?" Eddie asked glancing at Steve. "Yeah for sure man" Steve replied smiling.

"Nice, nice" Eddie said "alright so where do you live Eddie questioned Steve realizing he was driving not knowing where to go.

~~~

They pulled up to Steve's house, Eddie was taken back but how nice his house was. "Jesus man your rich huh?" Eddie said shocked. "Oh yeah I guess" Steve replied, he hated talking about his home life, Eddie, who could relate picked up on that and said no more.

"Well I'll see you another time, you should still have my number" Eddie said as Steve got out of his van. "Yeah I do, I'll definitely see you soon" Steve replied before walking away as a Eddie drive off.

(Authors note)
I wanted to include Eddie somehow and give him some spot light so I dedicated a chapter to him. And I have fun recreating an actual scene from the show in my book. They are gonna be just friends as this is a harringrove fanfic, Maybe once I'm done with this I'll do a steddie fanfic. But yeah hope you enjoyed! ❤

1160 words