Part 20 "Our own place"

It was morning and Max was the first to wake, the sun shining brightly woke her up, she got up yawning and looking back at the two boys cuddling.

She smiled looking at them before going to shower and pack her and Steve's suitaces, Billy and Steve woke up around the same time a few minutes after max left.

"Big day today" Steve said stretching and getting up, he took off his shirt. "Mhm yeah it is big" Billy said getting up going behind Steve, grabbing his hips, his hands inviting themselves to explore down Steve's pants before unbuckling them.

He kissed Steve's neck as he unbuckled his pants, pulling them all the way off, Steve threw his head back in pleasure, it was resting on Billy's shoulder as Billy put his hands in Steve's boxers, Steve squirmed and moved away covering his erection.

"Billy stop, Max is here remember!" He whisper shouted, Billy smirked noticing Steve's using a hand to cover his erection. "Whatcha covering?" Billy said slowly walking up to Steve, he took his own shirt off, throwing it to the couch.

"I- I nothing billy!" He said frustrated, flustered, and panicking. "Aw you don't want morning sex?" Billy said Giving him a quick peck. "Ugh Billy don't do this to me ok, I don't wanna traumatize Max" Steve said. "Cmon let's show her how babies are made" Billy said moving Steve's hand away from his crotch grabbing Steve's hips pulling them close.

Their noses were inches away, and Billy could feel Steve's erection pushing against Billy. "Want me to sort you?" Billy said glancing down. "What do you mean?" Steve said. "I mean-" Billy started letting one hand travel down into Steve's boxers. "I could help you out down there" Billy said.

"I-" Steve started but they both heard the bathroom door opening, Billy took his hands out if Steve's pants. Backing up as Steve ran to the kitchen to start cooking.

Max traveled into the living room to get her suitcase from the car. "Oh hey Billy your awake" She said. "How are you feeling?" She asked. "Oh uh better yeah" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh good, get ready soon" she said walking outside" Billy sighed and went upstairs getting ready, Steve began cooking for them  in the kitchen, he grabbed his "kiss the cook" apron and got cooking.

Max came back in with her suitcase going upstairs to a guest room, Billy came back downstairs all dressed and ready, placing his bag by the door before going to the kitchen and sitting on a stool, Steve didnt notice him and was dancing with earbuds in his ear playing "I was made for loving you" by Kiss.

"Do do do do do do dooo, I was made for loving you baby, you were made for loving meee, and I can't get enough of you baby, can you get enough of meee" he was dancing and turned around seeing Billy in a stool using a hand to hold his chin up, he was grinning widely at the sight.

Steve stopped dancing and blushed. "How long have you been there?" He asked embarrassed. "Long enough" Billy smiling  ear to ear. Steve looked away in embarrassment.

Max came downstairs sitting with Billy, Steve grabbed their plates placing them in front of the two siblings, grabbing his own plate and sitting with them, Max looked at them. "Look at us, one big happy family" she said smiling sarcastically.

They both chuckled at her little joke. "So what happens after we eat. "Well yall didn't know this but I've been looking for places to move for awhile already, since me and Billy talked about it one night, I have a house already picked, and the day my dad told me they were leaving I bought it. He said said glancing between them.

"Aw Steve you've already been looking" Billy said playfully smirking. "Oh shush, be happy I have been" he said raising his eyebrows, Steve got up finished with his food, he placed his dishes in the sink, then going upstairs getting his clothes and shoes on. Max finished and went to grab her suitcase, Billy got up, leaving his dishes on the counter and going to get his shoes on.