Chapter Eight: Dreams

Author: This part will contain a lemon. Hopefully it isn't too bad, I have been doing my research... This part will also probably make you sad. Big spoilers in this part.

You continue to lay awake throughout the night while holding Rebecca. When morning comes she wakes up and looks at your troubled face. She boops your nose causing you to look at her slightly irritated.

Y/N: Why?

Rebecca: Frowning in my bed is punishable by boops... Why are you so moody anyway? Are you that disappointed that we didn't have sex?

Y/N: No... It's... I found out my mum was at the Juggernaut facility.

Rebecca: Oh... So she's dead?

Y/N: Yeah.

Rebecca: And that makes you feel sad?

Y/N: I don't know what to feel? I am angry that she abandoned me but I don't know... It might have been nice to talk to her... I don't know.

Rebecca: Well I can't give you any answers on how to feel about your mother's death...

Y/N: But?

Rebecca: I know the perfect way to make you feel better.

You look at her curiously. 

Y/N: And how is that?

(Lemon)

Rebecca throws her clothes onto the floor causing you to blush as you stare at her naked body.

Y/N: W-What are you doing?

Rebecca grins as she places her hands on your cheeks. Her hands slide down to your shirt.

Rebecca: You are so fucking adorable... When feeling down just fuck.

You look at her with an unamused face as she slowly lifts your shirt off.

Y/N: Did you just make that up?

Rebecca: Of course... I am wise like that.

Y/N: More like ridiculous. 

Rebecca crosses her arms and pouts.

Rebecca: I am not ridiculous.

You boop her nose and grin back at her.

Y/N: Frowning in bed is punishable by boops.

Rebecca smirks.

Rebecca: Oh so that is how it is?

Rebecca slides her hands down your bare chest before stopping at your bulge.

Rebecca: Time to release... The beast.

Y/N: Don't go naming my... 

You let out a moan as Rebecca rubs her hand up and down your bulging crotch. She continues to smirk at you before pulling down your pants completely. Your member slaps her face causing you to hold your face while blushing.

Rebecca: Awwww... Come on... It's more fun when you look.

You remove your hands still with bright red cheeks.

Y/N: You are surprisingly good at this...

Rebecca: I am a professional make you feel better.

You once more stare at her unamused. She smirks at you before licking you member. You try your best not to moan but the more she licks the harder it is. She moves her tongue up your member one final time before putting the tip of your member into her mouth.

Y/N: Hey w-wait...

You moan as she pushes her head down. She sucks you off again and again. You reach for her head and push down instinctively as you released your sexual juices into her mouth. She looks up at you with hearts in her eyes as she swallows.