Chapter 12

~Isis De'Leon ~

My mama has finally arrived in Italy and we're currently walking towards the front door of the estate. "mama,i think we should have a girls day tomorrow what do you think?" I suggested walking through the front door with them following behind me. "great idea, we'll get Gianna to join as well" she said smiling. "Can I maybe join? " Octavia said walking down the stairs. "sure" I said. "Octavia this is my mother Giselle De'Leon, she's the Donna of the Spanish Mafia" Iris said to Octavia. "Mama this is Octavia Stone, Queen of the American Mafia" I said and she nodded. "nice to meet you Mrs De'Leon" Octavia said with a smile which my mama returned and said "Likewise Mrs Stone".

"Okay enough chit chat, where is Ares?" mama asked facing Iris. " I don't know,apparently he has business to attend to" Iris said in a calm tone. "I'm going to my room" she said leaving us all in the room. "weird" Daniel said. "I know" I responded. "Isis, check on your sister and Octavia let's get to know each other over some coffee maybe?" my mom suggested. "sure" Octavia said. "okay mama" I said and went up to Irise and Areses room. I entered the room and found Iris sitting on her bed in tears. "what's wrong Ris? " I asked in a soft voice sitting next to her on the bed. "nothing I just have a feeling that Ares is cheating or doing something wrong" she said wiping her tears. "love I think you should step back a little and don't like give him your full heart" I said playing with her hair. "I mean he is a boy at the end of the day" I continued. "I'll think about it" she said. "good." I said.
Daniel entered the room and saw Iris and I laying on her bed looking up at the ceiling. "no no no no it's 6pm you can't just lay here and feel sorry for yourself let's go for a swim" Daniel said snapping his fingers. "not now Daniel, Iris is going through something" I said.

"love know if it's boy problems I don't give two shits about that, so please get up we're going for a swim" Daniel said walking towards Irises walk in closet. "his so annoying" Iris said laughing. "I know" I said.

Minutes later Daniel came out holding two pairs of swimsuits which he got from Irises closet. "here" he said throwing them on the bed. "wear this and come down to the pool" he continued and walked out of the room.  "you heard the dude, get up let's get ready" I said and patting Iris on the back and got up. "so demanding" she said laughing and got up.

We changed into our swim suits and went down to the pool were we found Daniel already inside the pool swimming and stuff. "heirs first" Iris said pushing me into the pool. "Fuck! " I said. Iris  and Daniel chuckled "sorry Isis but it just had to happen" she said still laughing. "Iris help me get out of this pool" I said causing in a fake demanding voice.

She put out a hand to help me out of the pool and I gladly took it. "guess what?" I said while she was pulling me up out of the pool. "what?" she asked and I pulled her in the pool with me. "you fucken idiot" Iris said laughing. "pay backs a bitch ha, twin sister?" I said trying to hold back my laughter. "you two are the funniest" Daniel said swimming towards us. "I know" we both said in sync. "don't do that you're scaring me" Daniel said. "don't do what?" we both said in sync again. "that, nevermind" he said not being able to explain it. "okay" Iris and I both said and chuckled. We chilled in the pool for an hour I think then Gianna called us in for dinner.

We all got out. I went to take a shower and changed onto some comfortable clothes

 I went to take a shower and changed onto some comfortable clothes

(Isises outfit)

I made my way to the dining room and sat at my usual seat next to Allesandro.
-I don't even know why I'm always seated next to Sandro I mean we don't really see eye to eye.-
Everyone expect Ares was in the dining room now. Sandro tapped my shoulder gaining my attention. "yes?" I whispered. "where is Ares?" he asked for only me to hear. "probably cheating or doing something illegal" I shrugged. "what do you mean?" he questioned. "we think he might be 'busy' with someone you see." I said making him glance at Iris who was having a conversation with Daniel. "my poor daughter in law, I think I should have a word with Ares " he said slamming the table in anger, catching everyone's attention. "what's wrong Allesandro?" Gianna and Octavia asked in sync. "none of your business" he said waving them off. "continue" he said staring at me. "we suspect his cheating we don't know if he really is Sandro, so please don't bring this up to anyone." I said showing my puppy doll eyes.

He smiled and nodded. "but if he is cheating I'm going to kill your son" I said smiling. He chuckled "I'll help" he said causing us both to burst out in laughter. "shit they're not arguing with each other" Gianna said "or giving each other death stares" My mama continued. "someone get a camera" Octavia said causing everyone in the room to burst out in laughter.

"what did i miss?" Ares said walking in the dining room and going to sit in his usual seat next to Iris. "oh nothing" Sandro and I said in sync looking at him like he was prey. "where have you been boy?" Sandro asked. "had some business to take care off papa" he said in a calm tone. "hmm, interesting." Sandro said tapping in his finger on the table. "Serve the food please" I said to one of the maids behind me and she nodded.
"I think we should have this boy followed" Sandro said for only me to hear. "no need, Iris has had people following him for months so we know what's his been doing" I said and he nodded.

The maids came in with our food and we ate. Minutes later we all finished eating and the maids came and cleaned out the table. "Ares I need you and Iris to make more public appearances for this coming week" Sandro said and Ares nodded. "I can't do that" Iris said in a cold tone. "and why not?" he asked raising an eyebrow. "because I don't want to be seen with this idiot" she said,her voice booming throughout the whole room. "Don't worry I'll take Irises place until she and Ares work their shit out" I said. Iris gave me a thank you smile and I nodded. "thank goodness you two are identical twins" Sandro said. "and yes, thank you Isis you are a life saver" he continued. Iris and Ares have been giving each other the cold shoulder this whole day, I wonder what's actually going on.

"Isis I'll be sleeping in your room tonight today" Iris said and I nodded. "sure" I said. "no the fuck you're not" Ares said in an demanding voice. "yes the fuck I am" Iris angrily. "Iris let's go outside so we can discuss this matter" Ares said in a demanding tone. "FINE!" Iris said and walked out of the room with Ares following behind her.
"that was intense" Daniel said. "dude I think I should maybe go check on them?" I said in a worried tone. "no let them sort their shit out Isis" My mama said in her beautiful Spanish accent. "okay mama" I said.

After like 10 minutes Iris came back looking very angry. "what's wrong?" I asked. "DANIEL, ISIS UPSTAIRS IN ISISES ROOM NOW!" she said and walked out of the room again leaving us all confused. "Daniel let's go" I said and he nodded. We went to my room upstairs and opened the door.

(comment who is your favorite character so far🙃 hope you enjoyed this chapter, please like and share my story, thanks for reading ❤️)