Chapter 34

~Iris De'Leon Stone ~

Ares lied to Isis when he said that I'm going to have a busy day because his 'friend' wants to meet Isis. Didn't take much for me to realize that Ares was setting Isis up.

I spent my day with Steven today because he wanted to hang out with his favorite siblings other half. Favorite sibling as in Isis. Ace has been training and working out while the rest of the guys did whatever they did.

"Donna dinner is ready." A maid said to me making me pause my movie. "did you get the others?" I questioned. "yes ma'am, they're waiting for you at the dining area" she said and I nodded.

I made my way to the dining area and found everyone seated on their usual seats, kind of. I sat at the head of the table for once because Isis isn't around. "Anyone heard from Ares and Isis?" James questioned gaining everyone's attention. "Isis sent me pics of them and also posted a few on her Instagram." I said and they nodded."i called and she was out busy." Ace said.

Dinner was served and we all ate in our meals. Once we finished the table was cleared out. "Celebrity gossip Channel anyone?" I questioned. "why celebrity gossip?" Daniel questioned. "maybe they already have a story on Isis" I said with a smile on my face.
"let's go watch it" I said and they nodded.

We got to the TV room and switched on the celebrity gossip channel. "Guess who's on this side of Italy" one of the  TV presenters /Ben said. "Ms Isis De'Leon, a model, young businesswoman and influencer" he continued. "do you know what I heard Ben?" the other present/Chad asked. "what?" he questioned raising an eyebrow. "I heard that Ms De'Leon is dating one of the Salvatore brothers, but at the moment we don't know which one" Chad said.

Ares did not  just try and help his best friend get Isis

"what do you mean Ben?" Chad questioned. "she has been spending alot of time with Ace Salvatore and now she was spotted on a date with Seth Salvatore" he said causing me to pause the TV.

"Daniel call Isis immediately I need to here about this shit from the horses mouth" I said and he nodded taking his phone from out of his pocket dialing in Isis's number. She answered on the first ring and Daniel put his phone on speaker so we can all hear.

"Danny?" she said. "Isis you're in deep shit" Daniel said rubbing his neck.
"what do you mean?" she questioned.
"you're the latest celebrity teenager to be put in a fucken love triangle kinder gossip" he said and she cursed under her breath.
"what the fuck do you mean?" she questioned
"you're all over the news and on social media, people want to know which Salvatore brother you're dating girl" he said glancing at a pissed off Ace. "Brothers?" she said and paused. "Seth is Ace's older brother?! " she said in disbelief. "Babe we're fucking trending, I blame the ice-cream in the park shit" Seth said from that side. "let me just watch this shit then I'll explain more in detail what happened. call you guys later byee" she said and hung up.

"yup, this is going to be a very interesting episode" Victor said and u npaused  the TV.

"Yes you heard me right Seth fucken Salvatore the man that never smiles at anyone, but fucken smiled at her."Chad said." she even fed the guy ice-cream, I don't know about you guys but my money is on Seth Salvatore at the moment" Chad continued causing Ace to roll his eyes. "well I think Isis and Ace have more chemistry so my money is Ace Salvatore." Ben said and Ace nodded.

What the fuvk is going on

"Well will update you more on Ms De'Leon tomorrow, when her sister Iris De'Leon and her boyfriend Ares Morreti join the talk show tomorrow night, hopefully Isis will be joining with both the Salvatore brothers" Chad said. "oh yes that reminds me, tomorrow night  at 9pm we will be having the hottest celebrity teen couple joining us here on Celebrity gossip. Mr Seth Salvatore will  be joining us in the morning  hopefully he will bring Isis De'Leon as his plus one" Ben said. "We will try and have both brothers and Ms De'Leon join us again on the night talk with Iris and Ares" Chad said. "Goodnight everybody thanks for watching tonights show,  come back tomorrow to hear about the latest celebrity gossip" They both said in sync and the show ended.

My phone rangI checked the caller ID
. "It's my mama" I said and answered the phone.

Me in bold  mama in this.

"mama? "
"How the fuck is your sister caught up in some silly love triangle?"
"I don't know! Ask her"
"she's not answering my calls, that's why I'm asking you"
"I'll give her a call and update you on everything later bye"

I hung up on the call and everyone looked at me. "I need to go to that talk show" I said getting up from the couch. "meaning?" Victor questioned. "meaning I'm flying over to that side in an hour. I can't let my sister go to  an interview with Seth and Ares alone, those idiots will get killed" I said texting my pilot telling her to get ready I need to go to the other side of the country.

"I'm coming with you, this is involves me two you know" Ace said. "fine, be ready in an hour." I said and he nodded and left the room. "Anyone else want to tag along?" I asked looking at all the boys. "I'm her best friend so I'm also going, we need to catch up on all the latest tea" Daniel said and I nodded.

"Okay let's be real since Ace is gone, which brother do you think she's going to end up with?" James whispered. "Seth" Daniel and Victor said . "I don't know it's up to her, Daniel get ready." I said and exited the room.  My phones blasted with messages from my papa, dad, mama and mom which I of course ignored.

Isis you're in deep shit

================================

(Hope you enjoyed reading this confusing ass chapter🙃 don't forget to like and share my story ❤️)