Chapter 48

~Louis Alarie~

Isis De'Leon, the love of my life the key to all my success in this world.
"Don she has agreed to meet with you." Evan my second in command said entering then quickly left.

"She's finally coming back to me." I say to myself looking at the large portrait of her and me that I have hanging by a wall that once had my parents portrait on it. "Beautiful Isis, I cannot wait to have you back in my arms." I say looking at the beauty of our perfect portrait.

=
I'm currently eating breakfast with my little sister Arabelle, who is not talking to me because I killed our mother in order to claim the Mafia so I can get my woman. Our father died three years ago when I was fifteen, I met Isis on that same year. Isis is the reason I still breath today, she helped me through grief and gave me what others fail to give me.

Love, loyalty and happiness

"Arabelle,Isis is moving in with us later on today." I said and she nodded not sparing me a glance.  "Arabelle look at me when I speak to you!" I demanded causing my sister to flinch and look at me.  "it's great that Isis is coming back, but horrible that you're kidnapping her." Arabelle said causing me throw my glass at her landing it on her shoulder causing it to break and she started bleeding and crying.

Spoiled little brat.

" You're a horrible person! I hate you! "she said with tears in her eyes. " you're a spoiled little brat that I would have killed long ago if Isis wasn't so fond of you! "I said and she sniffed looking at me in pure hatred and also frightened. I love it when people fear me, it's easier to control them that way.  " go upstairs to your room and clean yourself up."I said and she nodded and made her upstairs to her room.

I finished with breakfast and checked the time. 11am meaning there's just a few more hours left until I get my girl back. " Evan! "I shouted out and my second in command Evan and best friend came  up to me. " yes sir. "he said. Calling me sir makes him respect me more

" Make sure that everything here is perfect for Isis, get her new clothes, and free coco from her cage when Isis gets here. "I said and he nodded. " of course sir. "he said looking down. " Make sure that when Isis gets here  make sure Daniel Stone is awake. "I said and he nodded. " yes sir. "he said.
" you're dismissed. "I said and he left.

=

It's currently 8pm and I'm currently waiting for the beautiful Isis De'Leon at one of her favorite restaurants which I own. I'm seated in our usual booth, table for two obviously.

I looked up and saw Isis confidently walking towards me wearing a beautiful silky black dress that fits her well, outlining her curves perfectly and light make up that showcases her  beauty. Her golden brown hair that makes her green eyes stand out. Wow, this is her.

"Louis Alarie." she said taking a seat across from me. "you're late." I said. "but beautiful." I continued and she chuckled. "thank you, but you know that beauty takes time." she said and I nodded flashing her a smile.

She's alot nicer tonight.

"May I take your order Ms De'Leon?" a female waiter asked holding a writing pad and a pen. "she'll have-th"
"I'll have my usual,thank you." Isis said cutting me off. The waiter nodded and left already knowing what I ordered.  "do not, ever cut me off again Isis." I said to her.  "if I remember correctly you're willing to change your ways for me, so first you're changing is being a controlling person. I know what you were going to order for me and I do not eat that type of food anymore, things have changed." she said looking around the empty restaurant.