Chapter 33

The two of them I have already met, but you weren't born then."

He said, pointing to Seth and Arban.

Seeing him say this, it really felt like he was Cade's friend.

As I pulled my body forward and approached with a sudden interest, Dante, who was holding his chin, was surprised and held his body straight.

It was a reaction as if he didn't know that I would come to him first. I inflated my cheeks when I saw him move his body backward in embarrassment.

"I was going to ask for a hug."

"......Huh?"

"You avoided me."

"Oh, that's not it."

Dante said no and shook his head. When I looked up at him with a sullen look, he let out a sigh. His restless hands caught my eyes.

"Cade. I can't handle it right now, so please help me."

"Why me?"

Cade cynically declined his request for help. It seemed like he was having fun seeing Dante panicking.

I'm serious. Why is everyone else having fun?

When I put my hand on my waist and looked around, Baon covered his mouth. Seth and Arban were looking at Dante with a subtle look as if the man was pathetic. They seemed to know why Dante was reacting that way.

"Sigh. I'm not avoiding you."

"Really? You looked at me earlier, but just sighed."

"That......."

Dante, who avoided my gaze, seemed to be embarrassed.

"It's because I've never held a child from another clan."

"Uh?"

"Because children of other clans are weak at birth... If I touch them wrong, you may have problems with your body."

How strong are you that I can have problems with my body?

I was curious because of how careful he was. Just in time, Baon explained as if he read my mind.

"Dante is the head of the Ishelod family. For your information, Ishelod is a bear clan."

"Bear?"

"It's famous for being the strongest of all werebeasts. There is also a saying that just by brushing by, one can crush bones."

Oh My God.

I covered my mouth in surprise. When I blinked at him, Dante secretly avoided my gaze.

How much strength do they have for such a saying to go around like this?

I nodded my head once as if I was okay with Dante from afar.

"Now that I know, it's okay. Uncle avoided me because he was careful."

But as soon as I finished speaking, there was a strange silence. It was Cade who spoke first.

"...Whose Uncle? I don't remember mixing blood with him."

"It's the same with me."

Dante furrowed his brows, not wanting to imagine such a thing. Then, suddenly, Dante called Cade.

"By the way, Cade."

"What."

"I've been curious since the first time I saw her, but I think the pheromone is a bit different compared to a black mamba child. Even when I saw her before, the egg was unusually small, is it related to that?"